[DoggieDoc] PREORDER: James Bond Walther PPK and in ear headset

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bumping this post. I will likely be closing this in a week or two so I can get final print numbers and get this going. I've been sitting on it for awhile waiting for the other bond items to be completed but 'd like to get it rolling.

Bumping this post. I will likely be closing this in a week or two so I can get final print numbers and get this going. I've been sitting on it for awhile waiting for the other bond items to be completed but 'd like to get it rolling.

Thanks for the heads up Iā€™ll get my order in ASAP.

Hello everyone. I have had a lot of people who have placed their orders inquiring about when these will be done. I had been keeping orders open for a long time to try and allow people to place an order as long as possible.

At this point I would like to get the 3D prints done so I can get everything painted. If you have not placed an order please do so or let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise I will be closing orders the end of the week. Thanks!

Back