[DoggieDoc] PREORDER: James Bond Walther PPK and in ear headset

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, everyone! Just anted to provide an update. All the high resolution prints have been ordered and are hopefully done in a couple weeks. Then its just a matter of painting and assembly of the ear pieces. I know it's been awhile but I appreciate the patience!

Still high res parts have arrived! Cleanup sends painting/assembly to commence. I'll also be coming up with some packaging and a CoA.

IMG_20191105_212211_966.jpg

Hello everyone. All of the PPKs are finished and i decided to do a special packaging for the deluxe sets. I hope you all like it.

Non deluxe sets will get a standard box with themed art and all sets get the same CoA.

I am also extending the run for anyone who may have missed out since this one took me so long. Anyone who jumps on now will get theirs in a second wave while the current orders will be shipped as soon as I'm done.

20191116_231608.jpg
20191116_231826.jpg
20191116_231413.jpg
20191116_231335.jpg
20191116_231657.jpg
DSC04101.JPG

Hello, everyone, just wanted to post another update. As you have seen I am mostly done with the guns and the headsets. HOwever the packaging will delay things a bit as it will take upwards of 4-6 weeks to get in the metal briefcases that serve as the packaging for the delixe sets. THis means I may be able to ship the non-deluxe sets earlier, though, so keeop an eye out for updates on that.

Thanks, everyone.

Hello, everyone. The metal briefcases have finally arrived so I will be wrapping these up within the next couple weeks.

I was never fully satisfied with the in ear headset cords I made, as I could never quite replicate the result I got with the improved prototype, so I am redoing those as well. I made a new device to redo them in a much more uniform and consistent manner. I think I can get them redone relatively quickly and they will look very good and uniform between every piece.

Any updates?
I'm sorry I post updates on Facebook and Instagram more than through here, and I just posted last week that everything is finished. I am organizing all of the shipping over the next week or two.

Back