Full figure [DoggieDoc] The Deranged Easter Bunny (Ralphie Parker)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoggieDoc

Super Freak
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
As I wrap up my first full figure project, ET, I am very excited to finally reveal the next custom figure project I've been working on completely behind the scenes. I'm proud to present...

"The Deranged Easter Bunny"

The set includes a fully articulated Ralphie figure with outfit tailoring by GeeWhiz Customs and head sculpt by Vivek Kasture. The portrait was painted by the talented Alessio Salitore (Savage Sadboys Customs). The ears in both the feet and head are fully poseable. Included accessories are a light up leg lamp (which can be plugged in and left on add long as you want) , wooden storage crate, and Ralphie's trusty Red Ryder BB gun by me. The set is rounded out with custom packaging and CoA. Be on the lookout for more details to come soon!

And a big thank you to @jra81984 for his creative direction and input throughout this project.

Ralphie_Hero.jpg
Ralphie_Side.jpg
Slippers.jpg
Leg.jpg
Leg_Crate.jpg
Crate.jpg
IMG_2471..jpg
Ralphie_Box.jpg
IMG_8859..jpg

So cool! Would be great if there was a deluxe set with Ralphie in his Christmas morning PJs and cracked glasses to display him holding the Red Ryder gun

That is so cool!

There were so many great scenes from that movie, but I think you picked the best one. The cracked glasses and the PJ's for Christmas morning are good too. I can't help but wish for a sculpt with half a lifebouy hanging out of his mouth with a hubcap and some lug nuts as accessories.

f-u-u-u-u-u-d-d-d-d-g-g-g-e-e-e ;)

I just wanted to make a quick announcement. Preorders for "The Deranged Easter Bunny" open on Monday, November 15th!

If you are interested please message me with your email address and some time on Monday I will send out emails to all interested parties as well as make a general announcement on my Facebook page and Instagram.

Preorders will be on a first come first serve basis by placing a deposit or payment in full. Turnaround time is expected to be ~8 months, with a goal of completion in August 2022.

Any questions please let me know! Thanks!

You'll shoot your eye out, kid! "

With the preorder for the Ralphie set coming up I thought I'd showcase the game Red Ryder BB gun accessory included in the set.

Did you know before A Christmas Story the Red Ryder BB gun didn't include a sun dial or compass? These were added to the BB gun specifically for the film, and both are recreated in this 1/6 scale accessory in the right side of the stock.

On the opposite side of the gun stock is the Red Ryder logo embossed into the wood (resin) .

The real Red Ryder uses a pump action lever and the lever is movable on the 1/6 scale accessory just like the real thing.

Although the real Red Ryder has a solid wood stock, the 1/6 scale accessory is made of resin with a hand painted wood finish.

The gun is finished of with a metallic steel paint fit all the metallic parts on the gun.

DSC08503.JPG
DSC08500.JPG
DSC08508.JPG
DSC08505.JPG
DSC08501.JPG
DSC08504.JPG
DSC08506.JPG
DSC08507.JPG

I just wanted to make a quick announcement. Preorders for "The Deranged Easter Bunny" open on Monday, November 15th!

If you are interested please message me with your email address and some time on Monday I will send out emails to all interested parties as well as make a general announcement on my Facebook page and Instagram.

Preorders will be on a first come first serve basis by placing a deposit or payment in full. Turnaround time is expected to be ~8 months, with a goal of completion in August 2022.

Any questions please let me know! Thanks!

Not sure how to message you as I can't see any links to send a message to your inbox on this board- but I would like details on this figure. Email is [email protected]

Sean

"Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window."

Today I would like to showcase a few of the details and features of the 1/6 scale leg lamp included in The Deranged Easter Bunny set.

The leg itself is made of resin dyed a flesh color. There are lights inside the leg as well at the top of the leg to light the lamp shade above. These lights are a warm yellow/orange color to give the perfect glow as seen in the film. However my favorite part of this piece is that the lamp is lit with a 9V AC adapter. This means you can plug the leg lamp into a wall outlet and keep it on as a display piece as long as you want! No worries about batteries!

The lamp shade is a rigid shell covered in gold satin cloth, with accent detail around the lower edge of the shade. It's held up by a metal mount that's attached directly to the leg and the shade is removable.

Laser cut tassels hang from the bottom edge of the lap shade, and the leg is covered in a real 1/6 scale fishnet stocking.

The base is comprised of 3 separate pieces; a clear acrylic stabilizing plate, a mottled round base as seen in the film, and a separate black high heel shoe.

The lamp comes stored in the FRAGILE crate which I'll detail tomorrow.

DSC08544.JPG

DSC08541.JPG
DSC08542.JPG
DSC08528.JPG
DSC08536.JPG
DSC08533.JPG
DSC08529.JPG
DSC08539.JPG

Attachments

• DSC08544.JPG
    DSC08544.JPG
    562.6 KB · Views: 56
The Deranged Easter Bunny preorder officially opens in about an hour. However I am making the preorder information available here now to give a little bit of a head start to the forum members. This is not public knowledge so please do not disseminate this information. Thanks and thank you for your interest and support!

The Deranged Easter Bunny Limited Edition set
- Fully articulated Ralphie figure in his signature pink bunny suit with removable glasses
- Red Ryder BB gun accessory with movable pump lever
- Light up leg lamp accessory with 9V AC adapter
- "FRAGILE" crate accessory (that also doubles as leg lamp storage box)
- Custom packaging for Ralphie figure
- CoA
- 2 unannounced free gifts to be included with every set

The final price is $1675 as gift or add 5% fees, plus shipping.

Time of production is anticipated around 8 months with a target completion time frame of August 2022 but is subject to change.

You have the option of paying the entire amount up front as always.

Otherwise I will be taking payment as follows:
$675 as gift or add 5% fee Deposit
$500 as gift or add 5% fee due February 1st
$500 as gift or add 5% fee due May 1st
Shipping price will be calculated and collected at time of completion.

Please send payment to: [email protected]
Securing a spot on this run is based on payment reception on a first come first serve basis until the edition limit is reached (no more than 30 sets to be produced).

For Deposit payment: $675 as gift or add 5%
For Full Payment: $1675 as gift or add 5%

With your payment include in a note the following:
- DEPOSIT
OR
- The Deranged Easter Bunny Set FULL AMOUNT
- Name/FB name/Instagram handle/forum name
- Email Address
- Shipping Address if sending full amount (if sending deposit amount shipping address is not yet needed)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to email or message me on FB or Instagram. Thanks, everyone!

Hi folks. Preorders will remain open for another few weeks. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up!

Reminder that the preorder closes December 28th! Any questions let me know!

Reminder that the preorder closes December 28th! Any questions let me know!
Oh and here are the final items added to the set....

Screen accurate Red Ryder box, Daisy Red Ryder target, and red soap!

20211206_125507.jpg
DSC08792.JPG
DSC08793.JPG
DSC08800.JPG
DSC08801.JPG
DSC08803.JPG
DSC08806.JPG
DSC08807.JPG

Preorders close today. After that edition size is determined and no additional will be made. Thank you

Back