Full figure [DoggieDoc] ET: The Extraterrestrial Deluxe figure set

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When will preorder go up? So happy to see this all finally realized in 1/6!

And here it is... the full set. All prototypes are complete and juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust about ready for preorder. In the background left you can see the included moon backdrop, sized to fit a detolf. On the right, you can see the themed packaging. I am and always have been a big fan of simple design and I really like the final look of this box. I hope you all enjoy what we've created!

A reminder of what is included:
- Fully articulated Elliott figure with head sculpt by Sean Dabbs, painted by Jacob Rahmier.
- Outfit tailored by D. Fly (Red hoodie, white long underwear undershirt, blue jeans)
- Shoes with socks (made by me)
- Full ET figure sculpted by Sean Dabbs and painted and fabricated by me, with light up chest and finger, and interchangeable arms
- Fully custom made BMX bike made by me with all metal frame, front fork, and metal, rhodium plated handlebars
- Custom made acrylic stand for the bike that can be used for posing the bike on the ground or in a flight appearance
- Basket ET sculpt with body and accurate patterned blanket
- Speak and Spell accessory made by me
- Flower pot accessory made by me
- Moon backdrop
- Themed box art
- CoA

I will post more information soon!

Full set picture 2 compressed.jpg

And here it is... the full set. All prototypes are complete and juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust about ready for preorder. In the background left you can see the included moon backdrop, sized to fit a detolf. On the right, you can see the themed packaging. I am and always have been a big fan of simple design and I really like the final look of this box. I hope you all enjoy what we've created!

A reminder of what is included:
- Fully articulated Elliott figure with head sculpt by Sean Dabbs, painted by Jacob Rahmier.
- Outfit tailored by D. Fly (Red hoodie, white long underwear undershirt, blue jeans)
- Full ET figure sculpted by Sean Dabbs and painted and fabricated by me, with light up chest and finger, and interchangeable arms
- Fully custom made BMX bike made by me with all metal frame, front fork, and metal, rhodium plated handlebars
- Custom made acrylic stand for the bike that can be used for posing the bike on the ground or in a flight appearance
- Moon backdrop
- Themed box art
- CoA

I will post more information soon!

View attachment 432574
A thing of beauty. I would really, really love to own one of these sets! Just keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to afford it...

Hey, everyone! So I have some big news... preorder will open in just over 2 weeks!

Now I actually have to double check the specific day but I think I am looking at 2 weeks from tomorrow which would be April 15th. The time will be approximately 9 AM EST.

The final price is $2500 all fees included, plus shipping.

You will have the option of paying the entire amount up front as always, as goods and services only.

Otherwise I will be taking payment as follows:
$750 Deposit
$875 30 days after deposit date
$875 + shipping (variable) due at time of completion

I will post some more details soon about the order process but I will be running things similar to how KJun or Johnny runs their preorders. If you are not familiar I will post more details soon.

Any questions at this point feel free to let me know!
Full set picture 2 compressed.jpg
20210330_161449.jpg
DSC06462.JPG
DSC06467.JPG
DSC06468.JPG
DSC06469.JPG
DSC06471.JPG
DSC06472.JPG
DSC06305.JPG
DSC06479.JPG

Reminder preorder opens in one week! This is a first come first serve basis just like any run from KJun, for example. I'll post a few more details here soon!

ET - The Extraterrestrial Deluxe Figure Set preorder information: 20 sets available.

Preorder opens April 15th. The time will be approximately 9 AM EST.

I will make an announcement on this here Instagram, and multiple group pages. Once the announcement is made please message me at the Doggie Doc Designs page on Facebook. DO NOT MESSAGE MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT and DO NOT message BEFORE I make an announcement. .

I will then return messages IN ORDER and payment will be due immediately, as outlined below.

The final price is $2500 all fees included, plus shipping.

Time of production is anticipated around 6 months but is subject to change.

You will have the option of paying the entire amount up front as always, as goods and services only.

Otherwise I will be taking payment as follows:

$750 Deposit
$875 due June 1st
$875 + shipping (variable) due at time of completion

What is included:
- Moon backdrop
- Themed box art
- CoA

The preorder period for the ET: The Extra-terrestrial Deluxe Set is now open!

Please message me at Doggie Doc Designs on Facebook if you intend to preorder a set.

I will then return messages IN ORDER and payment will be due immediately, as outlined in the information I will send.
All preorder information is pinned to the top of my page Doggie Doc Designs on Facebook.

ET sets are sold out. I didn't receive messages from anyone in this thread... I;m sorry if you missed it but I tried to give as much advanced notice as possible about date and time.

Back