DON'T PUSH THIS BUTTON: Baby Groot detonator CALLING FOR FINAL PAYMENTS

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DON'T PUSH THIS BUTTON: Baby Groot detonator project

On the front side. Very easy to integrate. But they are milky white with lights inside. Should be relatively easy to replicate. Would look great lit up.

Go see the movie it's great !

Interested

Im Interested!

Interested

Im Interested!

Gotcha guys!

I also decided to start working on the 3D modeling for the parts that will be done that way. Really just trying to get dimensions, proportions, etc. down right now. I'm really happy with it to this point.

qiZIqyK.jpg

Within the modeling program...

r4xAaL3.png

And a couple of 3D renders...

Mwk1jdY.png

JoSJVJz.png

Last edited:

Cool ! Looking good. Have you seen the movie yet ? Although I just realised it was released here in Europe before USA I believe.

Don't see my name on the list-but still interested!

Looks great so far! :clap Just saw the movie and now I'm even more interested in the project. :lol

Don't see my name on the list-but still interested!
Sorry if I missed you. You're on there, now!

Cool ! Looking good. Have you seen the movie yet ? Although I just realised it was released here in Europe before USA I believe.
You are correct, sir, not released here in the US until this weekend.

Interested!
Gotcha. Also, I love your username... Breakfast Club reference??

Looks great so far! :clap Just saw the movie and now I'm even more interested in the project. :lol
Glad to hear it!

A few more updates...
q7yKCy4.jpg

cOLruiS.png

BiH1FN6.jpg

rE1XRWj.png

R69W4kz.png

Last edited:

Awesome ! Coming along nicely. Be ready to concentrate on it during the movie. Actually gets quite a bit of screen time.

Awesome ! Coming along nicely. Be ready to concentrate on it during the movie. Actually gets quite a bit of screen time.
Or they can enjoy the movie first then try to concentrate on it in a later viewing [emoji14]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Or they can enjoy the movie first then try to concentrate on it in a later viewing [emoji14]

I'll do both:lol

The bowl of skittles or whatever that was needs to be done too :lol

Any spaces left for this? Definitely interested :)

Any spaces left for this? Definitely interested :)

Yep I can put you on the list.

Just as an FYI for everyone, there aren't any set spaces or set limit at this time. I was initially just guaging interest, and boy, is there interest! Once I know exactly what will be involved to produce it I will decide on a run size. I am a one man show, here, designing, modeling, and producing everything I do almost completely on my own (though my last project I was able to get help from a caster, which helped IMMENSELY).

just came back from the movie and the control will need some batteries....don't know why the commercials and trailer don't show this but in the movie...there is an additional attachment of batteries wrapped by the duct tape....can't wait to get this...:)

just came back from the movie and the control will need some batteries....don't know why the commercials and trailer don't show this but in the movie...there is an additional attachment of batteries wrapped by the duct tape....can't wait to get this...:)

Yes, you are the second person to mention this. I have yet to see the movie myself so I'm not quite sure exactly where they are on the detonator, but rest assured they will be there in the finished product. I am hoping to come across a few new pictures with the batteries visible.

Yes, you are the second person to mention this. I have yet to see the movie myself so I'm not quite sure exactly where they are on the detonator, but rest assured they will be there in the finished product. I am hoping to come across a few new pictures with the batteries visible.
You should probably stop reading this thread until you see the movie..

Back