Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in.

Can't believe after all these years and we still have no oficcial ESB Han

Awesome, everyone who has requested to a part of this run has been added, we are currently at 11 people which is awesome for less then 12 hours. We should be close enough now to start to talking numbers and hopefully @Hydeous can chime in here soon and discuss those. Ideally I'd love to get 25 people in this project to get the price point lower but I'm in regardless. Lets keep this list going and get more people involved.

How's it going everyone. My name is Eddie and over the last couple days I have been going back and fourth with Michael over the possibility of a second run of this suit. Like plenty of you following this thread, I had no idea this was even in the process. I came across an image on Instagram and instantly fell in love. The user who's photo I found belonged to @v_collectibles, so thank you for sharing that image online. I quickly contacted Toribox to find out that it was a group project and would only get re-released if the original project coordinator asked for it be done. I got Michael's email and discussed with him what it would take to get a second run going.

I have read through every post in this thread and see it did take awhile for the project to finally take off and it wasn't easy, but after seeing so many people asking to purchased and regret not getting a 2nd suit I figured it may be worth trying to do a second run. Now this is only for the original items done in this group (Jacket, Shirt, Pants, Belt). Everything else needed to finish this figure would have to be done on your own, unless of course we can come together as a community and convince other parties to offer those needed pieces.

So for now I am looking for people who are interested. We would need at minimal 10 people to get this started and the more people we get the lower we can get the cost. That being said price's have gone up since the original run. I'll let Michael list prices as I don't want to misquote. More information will come once we can get a feel for people interested.

Thank you all and looking forward to this happening!

10 Units Needed:

1. @Eddie.R
2. @JamieTafoya
3. @KidultHJ
4. @Henrysharpo3791
5. @youngguns303
6. @vcpeng87
7. @BACON!
8. @MerekT
9. @Jonghyo Lim
10. @Bookman
11. @HyaZhao
12. @CJPx01
Updated list. Happy to see this get the momentum it's getting. :)

While we're at it we should see if we can't get Inigo to do another run of heads
Nathan (silentsurfer) to paint them up and
Robbie to make some more sets of that bad ass belt and blaster. doing a full figure run would be awesome.

While we're at it we should see if we can't get Inigo to do another run of heads
Robbie to make some more sets of that bad ass belt and blaster. doing a full figure run would be awesome.
If that could ever be put together, I'd definitely be down.

Attachments

• 4CB1A6BA-985B-4AC8-906B-2ABBC558C934.jpeg
    4CB1A6BA-985B-4AC8-906B-2ABBC558C934.jpeg
    610.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 93FA0F39-D574-4B15-9BFE-0832E96710F5.jpeg
    93FA0F39-D574-4B15-9BFE-0832E96710F5.jpeg
    352.1 KB · Views: 93
  • D769E041-7135-440E-B6B1-7649BEDE77B8.jpeg
    D769E041-7135-440E-B6B1-7649BEDE77B8.jpeg
    351.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 0044F5F1-A93F-4AD2-9295-F18230ED0442.jpeg
    0044F5F1-A93F-4AD2-9295-F18230ED0442.jpeg
    642.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
test
Add me to the list, please. 👍
you are 2nd on the list :)
That would be great if we could get those partners back for another run. But lets get these numbers in and get these suits started, that way they know we are serious.
Oh my, I am IN!
Added :)
If that could ever be put together, I'd definitely be down.
Let's see what we can make happen, would love that!
Absolutely amazing work from @Hydeous and @robbiethepainter! Don’t miss out for getting one if possible! 🙂
Great shots!
In for one Scountrel!
Added!

Looking great guys, from what Michael and I spoke about, we are already headed to a lower price point! I'll message him personally tomorrow morning and see if I can get him to chime in.

I made a quick post in the bespin han thread at the freaks forum. Hopefully that'll reach a few different people and get our numbers up.🤞

I made a quick post in the bespin han thread at the freaks forum. Hopefully that'll reach a few different people and get our numbers up.🤞
Awesome, I tried to join that forum but my account was banned before I could ever even use it. Could never get a hold of an admin. :(

Back