Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am absolutely in love with this figure. I just wanted to say thank you again to all the member and artists that made this incredible figure possible!
Yunsil
Inigo
Nathan
@Hydeous @robbiethepainter
And thank you to @chilipep66 for selling me one of your spots.
It doesn't get better than this
Truly is a grail piece and I am honored to have it in the collection. Thank you all. 😊
Screenshot_20211121-183451_Instagram.jpg

How's it going everyone. My name is Eddie and over the last couple days I have been going back and fourth with Michael over the possibility of a second run of this suit. Like plenty of you following this thread, I had no idea this was even in the process. I came across an image on Instagram and instantly fell in love. The user who's photo I found belonged to @v_collectibles, so thank you for sharing that image online. I quickly contacted Toribox to find out that it was a group project and would only get re-released if the original project coordinator asked for it be done. I got Michael's email and discussed with him what it would take to get a second run going.

I have read through every post in this thread and see it did take awhile for the project to finally take off and it wasn't easy, but after seeing so many people asking to purchased and regret not getting a 2nd suit I figured it may be worth trying to do a second run. Now this is only for the original items done in this group (Jacket, Shirt, Pants, Belt). Everything else needed to finish this figure would have to be done on your own, unless of course we can come together as a community and convince other parties to offer those needed pieces.

So for now I am looking for people who are interested. We would need at minimal 10 people to get this started and the more people we get the lower we can get the cost. That being said price's have gone up since the original run. I'll let Michael list prices as I don't want to misquote. More information will come once we can get a feel for people interested.

Thank you all and looking forward to this happening!

Updated List of those interested:

1. @Eddie.R
2. @JamieTafoya
3. @KidultHJ
4. @Henrysharpo3791
5. @youngguns303
6. @vcpeng87
7. @BACON!
8. @MerekT
9. @Jonghyo Lim
10. @Bookman
11. @HyaZhao