Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t envision a way the price would be under $650 or so if this stays under 40 units. Which it’s almost certain to.. not meaning to rain on any parades but like we said before we painstakingly got this off the ground after years and years and ended on a small number anyways

Is that a repaint of the "Space Tracker" head?

Not as such, sort of, kinda....*lol*

I believe the space tracker is a recast of the MJ Choi, this is a shrunk version of the actual cast and professionally painted by Jacob Rahmier.

Attachments

• 109561898_900978607060103_7746685491445021740_n.jpg
    109561898_900978607060103_7746685491445021740_n.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 122
I figured it was Jakes handiwork. I'm familar with that whole space tracker treasure hunter MJ recasting thing that happened years back. That hair sculpt looks like the space tracker hair, unless Jake resculpted it? Either way, looks great!

I'd say the chances of a rerun are slim to none. We had this project open for years and years trying to get people to wrap it up and a few of us had to get multiple sets just to wrap this up we couldn't beg people to take them off our hands, and now that it's complete and awesome as I said all along, people want it and are kicking themselves. Its why you can't skip or miss out when you have the chance.

I'd say the chances of a rerun are slim to none. We had this project open for years and years trying to get people to wrap it up and a few of us had to get multiple sets just to wrap this up we couldn't beg people to take them off our hands, and now that it's complete and awesome as I said all along, people want it and are kicking themselves. Its why you can't skip or miss out when you have the chance.
One of the reasons I offered the belt and stuff was to see if it help the original run get made.

There's also some of us who started late in the game sadly, months after this run was completed. @HyaZhao just joined on April this year for instance. I was lucky enough to find one for sale and I do agree, this figure is 10/10.

I do hope a re-run happens for those that missed it (even if chances are very slim), and I would love a chance to grab another belt and holster by @robbiethepainter cause its amazing.

I also wish there would be more SW customs on this forum...but I guess HT making so many SW figures lately is the reason why we don't.

Thanks, Ray! Really stoked to see this in hand. Great painter to work with.
Yeah they are really unique they use some techniques no other painters do , I stole a few tips from them myself… and really know how to bring out a likeness not merely paint a sculpt. Even the most technically proficient painters don’t always know how to do that

Anyone else seen the GeeWhiz Custom ESB Han clothes set they're selling on Facebook? What's your opinion on it compared to the ToriBox version?

Anyone else seen the GeeWhiz Custom ESB Han clothes set they're selling on Facebook? What's your opinion on it compared to the ToriBox version?
Looks good, but I wouldn't take it over the Yunsil ones I have. I prefer the brown Yunsil chose for the pants and the GeeWhiz is missing the riding seam on the back (not that that's a huge deal breaker) But typically most things Yunsil do is better than most others imho

Back