Head sculpture Evil Dead 2 Dead by Dawn: Ash Williams head sculpt, and boots (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also doing research and watching clips from the film I guess the pants weren't corduroy in Evil Dead 2, so it will be normal material pants but weathered.

I personally would want end battle damaged headsculpt so the cuts and the scalp blood with wet hair(so first pic) and final battle outfit from pic 2.
Yeah the sculpt will have the cuts regardless and the hair will be done as if he was sweating.

Also doing research and watching clips from the film I guess the pants weren't corduroy in Evil Dead 2, so it will be normal material pants but weathered.
They are corduroy but it's so fine and the movies so old it's hard to tell here's a couple of pics when he put his foot on Henriettas severed head near the end, I'm not sure if a tailor could find proper scaled pants material, Maybe we could just get pants that are abit textured instead?
IMG_20220630_140424_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220630_140501_HDR~2.jpg

They are corduroy but it's so fine and the movies so old it's hard to tell here's a couple of pics when he put his foot on Henriettas severed head near the end, I'm not sure if a tailor could find proper scaled pants material, Maybe we could just get pants that are abit textured instead?View attachment 446275View attachment 446278
Ah ok. Yeah I'll let her know definitley want it to be very accurate.

Back