Head sculpture Evil Dead 2 Dead by Dawn: Ash Williams head sculpt, and boots (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also when sending your deposit please also include in the comments if you want the unpainted or painted sculpt.

Also when sending your deposit please also include in the comments if you want the unpainted or painted sculpt.
Oops I didn't do that sorry I'm after unpainted please oof I'm actually having trouble deciding does anyone know if Waruna paints to match a specific body ?

Last edited:
We'll be going with option B he will still have a slight rised brow as seen in the image. I'll post the digital sculpt and work with the artist to see what you guys think.
received_1832587340415039.png

One a somewhat releated topic, I really like these artists offering painted options for their sculpts as it helps a lot of us that normally would end up having to wait months to maybe even years to get in a Painters schedule to get these things painted. So that's a huge help and plus in my book.

Back