Head sculpture Evil Dead 2 Dead by Dawn: Ash Williams head sculpt, and boots (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all, I am interested and ready to send deposit. $50 plus fee correct?

If there plans on being a clothing run, do you have an idea of what body the clothing will be made to fit? Then maybe we could have an idea of what body the painted head will match? Just a thought.....

If there plans on being a clothing run, do you have an idea of what body the clothing will be made to fit? Then maybe we could have an idea of what body the painted head will match? Just a thought.....
I was thinking the JX toys S01 would work best for the outfit. Though I believe have yet to tell waruna to use it to match the color.

I was thinking the JX toys S01 would work best for the outfit. Though I believe have yet to tell waruna to use it to match the color.

The good thing about JX Toys S01 is it's a " go to" body for most, it's easily obtainable and a lot of people already use them.
When you talk HT Solo or Banner, they're great bodies but hard to access

The good thing about JX Toys S01 is it's a " go to" body for most, it's easily obtainable and a lot of people already use them.
When you talk HT Solo or Banner, they're great bodies but hard to access
That was my reason also. I'm using it for my Ash figure from Asmus and it also works for his battle damage look.

Don't know if this will help anyone but I contacted Fullmetal about a month ago? About making the sawn off shotgun for ash, they quoted me 500 but said it could be higher or lower and said they'd get back to me in about 3 months, here's pics of the old version they made for Pete I think maybe 7-8 years ago, they told me that the skill in making pieces has come along way since then and they'd most likely make a new design and mine would be a prototype, I've never ordered anything from Fullmetal, do they do runs of things so other people can get one if they're interested ? Also although I'm not getting mine painted I'd definitely say the jx01 is pretty much the perfect easily obtained body on the market so if you were to get a specific skin tone I'd say go with that aswell, same for the fitting for the clothes, I found a body I prefer but its hard to come by
FB_IMG_1654683679876.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know if this will help anyone but I contacted Fullmetal about a month ago? About making the sawn off shotgun for ash, they quoted me 500 but said it could be higher or lower and said they'd get back to me in about 3 months, here's pics of the old version they made for Pete I think maybe 7-8 years ago, they told me that the skill in making pieces has come along way since then and they'd most likely make a new design and mine would be a prototype, I've never ordered anything from Fullmetal, do they do runs of things so other people can get one if they're interested ? Also although I'm not getting mine painted I'd definitely say the jx01 is pretty much the perfect easily obtained body on the market so if you were to get a specific skin tone I'd say go with that aswell, same for the fitting for the clothes, I found a body I prefer but its hard to come byView attachment 446437
I also asked them if they can do it. I believe they can do runs and the price would be lower. But I don't know if they are able to do them right now because they have other projects but definitley ask how much would it cost for them to do that as a run.

I also asked them if they can do it. I believe they can do runs and the price would be lower. But I don't know if they are able to do them right now because they have other projects but definitley ask how much would it cost for them to do that as a run.
Just asked them, I'll post when they reply

Any more spots left? Would love to join for a painted set.
Facebook: Drew Norton
FORUM NAME: Drewthevillain

Back