Accessory Fan Customs project status

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lastest update: 06-20-2022

Hi y'all,
Using this veeery old thread to share an overview. These are active projects with accepted commissions:

Custom 1/6 Ra's Al Ghul outfit by Toribox
Closed, outfits completed, now shipping, updating on the accessories separately shortly

Custom 1/6 shoes for Harvey Dent | Two-Face figures
Closed, completed, boxing right now, shipping sortly

Custom 1/6 shoes for JP Joker figures
Closed, completed, boxing right now, shipping sortly

Custom 1/6 gloved hands for Joker figures
Closed, delayed, issues with trigger-finger hands, casts and paint solved, completion of the new batch is almost done

Custom 1/6 Monitoring Desk
Massively delayed (long term project to become a reference work) prototype 99% completed, communication happens directly with the 2 incredibly cool and patient collectors involved

Custom 1/6 E.T. & Elliott project, together with several artists involved
Within the updated time plan, involved collectors are updated within a group or directly

Some of my older projects completed and shipped before:
Custom 1/6 TDK newspapers (accessory)
Custom 1/6 calculator watches (accessory)
Custom 1/6 Rachel's letter to Bruce (accessory)
Custom 1/6 Bat-Bunker dioramas (diorama)
Custom 1/6 DeLorean floor mats (accessory)
Custom 1/6 Wayne outfits by Toribox (outfit)
Custom 1/6 Joker shoes (accessory)
Custom 1/6 Wayne shoes (accessory)
Custom 1/6 Joker journal / joke diary (accessory)

Last edited:
Thank you. I would try being a lot, and I mean a lot more lenient with delays even if you expected your timelines to work out. It is misleading and causes us to get heated.

Thank you. I would try being a lot, and I mean a lot more lenient with delays even if you expected your timelines to work out. It is misleading and causes us to get heated.
Hearing you. I'm just a crazy perfectionist who does these things to contribute something to the community and not to make money. I hope that shows in my pricing and the quality of what I deliver ever since. But I know I always underestimate the time my projects take to become the way I have them in mind. Hence I keep reducing the number of my projects and the number of commissions accepted per project.

While it is a really good thing not to depend on this as an income, nor to see it as such, the downside is that there can be quite a lack of time to keep track on things.

Befriended collectors who know me long enough know that in the end I always deliver but I do not like to cause frustration for anyone, it is frustrating for me at the same time.

Last edited:
Hearing you. I'm just a crazy perfectionist who does these things to contribute something to the community and not to make money. I hope that shows in my pricing and the quality of what I deliver ever since. But I know I always underestimate the time my projects take to become the way I have them in mind. Hence I keep reducing the number of my projects and the number of commissions accepted per project.

While it is a really good thing not to depend on this as an income, nor to see it as such, the downside is that there can be quite a lack of time to keep track on things.

Befriended collectors who know me long enough know that in the end I always deliver but I do not like to cause frustration for anyone, it is frustrating for me at the same time.
Yeah I am confident you will deliver and don’t think you do it for money, either way hope you make something off the work you do.
For example If on some project you told me: “I’m busy, quality isn’t coming out right, the project isn’t holding together well, and that it could be a year before I can get them properly done” then that is a lot better then any sort of on and off.
🙏 thanks

What about the leon cases?
There is no thread for this, please refer to facebook. I am sending you a message.

Yeah I am confident you will deliver and don’t think you do it for money, either way hope you make something off the work you do.
For example If on some project you told me: “I’m busy, quality isn’t coming out right, the project isn’t holding together well, and that it could be a year before I can get them properly done” then that is a lot better then any sort of on and off.
🙏 thanks
True. Could not agree more. One big delay that is communicated early is much less annoying than several small delays with unfulfilled anticipation in the meantime.

There is no thread for this, please refer to facebook. I am sending you a message.

True. Could not agree more. One big delay that is communicated early is much less annoying than several small delays with unfulfilled anticipation in the meantime.
Thanks for acknowledging the concerns Fan. Please keep up with all of this so it doesn’t repeat itself.

Any updates on the Michael Douglas shoes? Thanks in advance.
Checking the status with my new painter right now and will update you via the project host this week.

Following for future updates on gloved Joker hands.
Thank you. Will explain in detail what I summarized above within the hands thread this week.

Back