Freddy Krueger Sweaters - 2013 Version by TFG.

• Thread starter Terminator_Fan_Game
  • Start date
Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freddy Krueger Sweaters - 2013 Version by TFG

I'm not quite sure what you mean mate.
If you're asking if I make the Freddy Vs Jason sweater, then no, not yet. I only make the ones listed on the first page at the moment. Maybe later though.

Sorry buddy the other sweaters we not there when I asked for one
Any chance I can change to the part 4 weathered and can it be like in the pic with more rips and tears than normal as I really like the look.
Also will be the same nice fittment as the part 1 sweater?

Can you change mine to one regular and one long sleeves ..both weathered...

And i would also like the arm extensions Too - Thanks

Two "Part 1" weathered for me >:3
Will ask one more friend about it tomorrow, he was interested in making the fig but I don't know if he's ready too pay :lol

P.S. good to see you back!

Il take a part 1 weathered! They look great!

Tempted by this what head sculpt are people using?

Alright, awesome. Do you happen to have some shots of the sweater on the figure? Just to get an idea what it looks like exactly.

BTW, I don't know if you remember, but I got the Mezco sweater off of you a few years back. It has been a great placeholder, but this new sweater tops it easily. :)

Yeah, I remember you mate. I'll post some pics of the sweater on the figure soon, so keep checking back. :)

Sorry buddy the other sweaters we not there when I asked for one
Any chance I can change to the part 4 weathered and can it be like in the pic with more rips and tears than normal as I really like the look.
Also will be the same nice fittment as the part 1 sweater?

I made the Part 4 sweater to be slightly bigger than the Part 2 sweater. The Part 1 sweater is the biggest fit.
I tried my best to match the fit from each movie(Hard to do while maintaining the correct position of the stripes)

Two "Part 1" weathered for me >:3
Will ask one more friend about it tomorrow, he was interested in making the fig but I don't know if he's ready too pay :lol

P.S. good to see you back!

:wave

Two Part 1's weathered and arm extensions for me.

Because you want the Arm Extensions, I assumed that you want a Normal and Long version sweater from Part 1, so I put you down for those.
If I made a mistake, please let me know.

List updated.
:peace

Yeah, I remember you mate. I'll post some pics of the sweater on the figure soon, so keep checking back. :)

I made the Part 4 sweater to be slightly bigger than the Part 2 sweater. The Part 1 sweater is the biggest fit.
I tried my best to match the fit from each movie(Hard to do while maintaining the correct position of the stripes)

:wave

Because you want the Arm Extensions, I assumed that you want a Normal and Long version sweater from Part 1, so I put you down for those.

List updated.

Any chance they can all be shown on the bodies buddy?
As I really I've the style of part 4.
So basically it will be inbetween part 1 and 2 for size?
So that seems perfect for me thanks for the info pal

Part 1 long arm freddy extension piece.. as well Part 1 long arm weathered sweater please.. and thanks

i m interested for part 1 Long Arms Weathered. please

Hey Term,

I pm'd you but I would mainly be interested in the long armed sweater weathered along with a pair of those arm extensions. Read the rest of my message and let me know.

Thanks,
Ron

i m interested for part 1 Long Arms Weathered. please

Just the Long Armed sweater, and not the Arm Extensions, right?

Hey Term,

I pm'd you but I would mainly be interested in the long armed sweater weathered along with a pair of those arm extensions. Read the rest of my message and let me know.

Thanks,
Ron

PM replied bro.

List updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

List updated.

Good call! Thank you for offering these. Payment is due closer to them being completed, yea?

Good call! Thank you for offering these. Payment is due closer to them being completed, yea?

Yep, thats right. I'll inform everyone about a week before they are all ready to go.

Glad I got mine before the mad rush. These are amazing sweaters I own 2 of them.

TFG! Forgot to put down my option - Part 4 weathered like Part 1. :wave

Back