Freddy Krueger Sweaters - 2013 Version by TFG.

• Thread starter Terminator_Fan_Game
  • Start date
Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freddy Krueger Sweaters - 2013 Version by TFG

Can i get a weathered part 2 and long arm sweater and extensions please

TFG, I'd like my Part 4 weather shirt to have the rips at the waist and wrist like Part 1 please.

Would anyone be interested in Beto re releasing his Freddy sculpts and glove?

Nothing official I have not spoke to him, just hoping to drum up enough interested to get him to take notice.

Nothing official I have not spoke to him, just hoping to drum up enough interested to get him to take notice.

Yes for sure I would be:clap

TFG, I'd like my Part 4 weather shirt to have the rips at the waist and wrist like Part 1 please.

Me too please:clap

Ah man, Im confused again lol :monkey4
So you want the rips on the waist band to be the same as they already are for the Part 4 sweater, but you want the rips on the wrist to be like Part 1?
Or do you want both the waist and wrist rips to be the same as they are on the Part 1 sweater?
And what about the burn effects? Im guessing you want them to be more like Part 1 too, right?

Hell yes!!!

Important update incoming....

So you want the rips on the waist band to be the same as they already are for the Part 4 sweater, but you want the rips on the wrist to be like Part 1?
Or do you want both the waist and wrist rips to be the same as they are on the Part 1 sweater?
And what about the burn effects? Im guessing you want them to be more like Part 1 too, right?

Sorry buddy I can be retarded at times , I want the part 4 as in pic with the same rips.
But I want all weathered and dirty around the rips and what not.

Hope this make sense

IMPORTANT UPDATE: PLEASE READ!

I am now offering a choice of neck style for those who dont want to see the neck joint on the figure.

Ive been working on a new neck style for the sweater that is designed to hide the neck joint on the figure. The old neck was more accurate to the movies, and was designed with a sculpted neck in mind.
The downside to the old neck style was that it left the neck joint to be visible on the figure...especially true for the Part 1 sweater.

SAM_5969.jpg

SAM_5965.jpg

SAM_5967.jpg

Ive already got all the main pieces of fabric cut and dyed, which took 2 days.
Just waiting to know which neck style you guys want.

Its important that you guys let me know ASAP, so that I can get back to work on these.

New neck?
Or old neck?

I will assume you want to keep the old neck if I dont hear back in time.
:peace

Sorry buddy I can be retarded at times , I want the part 4 as in pic with the same rips.
But I want all weathered and dirty around the rips and what not.

Hope this make sense

That makes perfect sense now! :hi5:

Looks great buddy but I'm happy with the way the part 4 looks and the fact I have already sculpted to the shoulder tips and front and back parts to match the skin.

Damn. Rephrase! :D

I want a Part 4 shirt but weathered and with shredding like Part 1's Waist & Wrist.

Yep! Old neck for me too mate!

Back