Freddy Krueger Sweaters - 2013 Version by TFG.

• Thread starter Terminator_Fan_Game
  • Start date
Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freddy Krueger Sweaters - 2013 Version by TFG

Hey man, new neck style for me too if it is not too late.

Hey joe, thanks! And no, its not too late.
Those who have told me which neck style they want are having the sweaters made for them right now.
Im still holding out for the other guys to let me know before I start work on theirs.
I'll be asking for payments shortly as half the sweaters will be ready to go in just over a week from now.

hi mate,

The new neck if possible, I replied to the message,

thanks
:rotfl:yess:

Excellent! Thank you.
I'll be shipping yours this week.
:peace

Re: Freddy Krueger Sweaters - 2013 Version by TFG. UPDATE ON PAGE 8!

Let me know when youre ready for payment. I already let you know about the neck for mine. Cant wait for this!

For those who have already told me which neck style they prefer, I am ready for payment now as those are the sweaters Im currently making, and will all be ready in just over a week from now.

When youre ready to pay, my paypal address is -
[email protected]

View the first post on page one for full details.

New neck for me please. :wave

For those who have already told me which neck style they prefer, I am ready for payment now as those are the sweaters Im currently making, and will all be ready in just over a week from now.

When youre ready to pay, my paypal address is -
[email protected]

Oh sh... :panic:

We'll pay ASAP! :lol

New neck for me please! :)

Payment sent :)

Didn't realize these would be ready so fast, just sent the money

I'll send payment as soon as I see a picture of a finished new collar sweater and can decide which neck style I want. :)

Part 4 Sweater on the body(Old Neck Style & with Part 1's weathering, but still with Part 4's rips on waist and wrists) -

001-25.jpg

002-25.jpg

003-21.jpg

004-20.jpg

Reference Pic -

SAM_5228bb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Part 2 Sweater with the New Neck style(No weathering) -

SAM_6017B.jpg

Untitled02.jpg

Untitled-24.jpg

Part 1 Sweater with the New Neck style -
001-26.jpg

002-26.jpg

003-22.jpg

004-21.jpg

For the Part 1 sweater, I personally recommend choosing the New Neck style if you dont like seeing the neck joints on figures.
The Old Neck style was designed to match the loose fitting neck style in the original movie, and so while it was more screen accurate, it also comes with the downside of making the neck joint visible.

As for the Part 2 and Part 4 sweaters, it doesnt really matter which neck style you choose, because they both hide the neck joint(Even more so with the New Neck style).

Can we see a part 1 with the old neck? I'm curious how much of the neck connector shows or if it could be as simple as futzing with it?

There are some pics on the first page which show how much of the neck connector is shown. The best way I found to hide the connector was to tilt the head forward a bit, but as you can see, the neck joint is still very much visible. :(
I designed it to be screen accurate, and with a sculpted neck in mind, so unless you are using a ball-jointed headsculpt, then I think the new neck style is the one to go for. Even Betomatali uses a tighter neck style with his sweaters, and assume its for the same reason.
I am planning to make a ball-jointed Freddy headsculpt next year with a scuplted neck adapter that fits onto the body like the one Betomatali uses for his Jason figure -
betomatali_Part3_winston.jpg

Can we see a part 1 with the old neck? I'm curious how much of the neck connector shows or if it could be as simple as futzing with it?

I just sent the funds for a Part 4 old neck style clean sweater. :) I decided to go with the clean afterall so I can weather it myself to the degree I want it.

The shot below is exactly what I ordered, correct? (Not that it really matters, would just be nice to know.)

I just sent the funds for a Part 4 old neck style clean sweater. :) I decided to go with the clean afterall so I can weather it myself to the degree I want it.

The shot below is exactly what I ordered, correct? (Not that it really matters, would just be nice to know.)

Payment received, my friend. :duff No, that pic is from a commission.
Please check your inbox mate.

Back