Gauging interest for ESB Leia sculpts

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quantumepncil

Reaction score
Sculpt would have her ESB hairstyle (hair loops) and there will be two expressions available. These are the expression references.

1668730702637.png
1668731083110.png

If you've seen the posts about my wanda/elizabeth olsen sculpts, you can check there for a quality reference. The likeness will be exact.
Looking to get the costs down from that run by trimming presentation costs, will be no higher than $200 per head. Lower if we get enough interest.

If you are interested, I'd like to know as a follow up if you're interested in swappable hairstyles. Which would make it possible to use the smiling expression with her hoth outfit and generally mix & match hair and expression moving forward, but will add some cost.

Great likeness on the Wanda Sculpt! Definetely interested in the more serious expression for Leia.

Interested in hearing more about the swappable hairstyles! Would sculpts and hairstyles be sold separately? Will there be multiple hairstyle options to choose from upon release?

Great likeness on the Wanda Sculpt! Definetely interested in the more serious expression for Leia.

Interested in hearing more about the swappable hairstyles! Would sculpts and hairstyles be sold separately? Will there be multiple hairstyle options to choose from upon release?

Yeah, so I would sell a bald sculpt (for those who prefer rooting, such as myself) as well sculpts that have a connector on the top of the head for interchangeable hair styles. This would create a seam issue on the hair from where you swap out the hairstyle, but gives you the ability to use different hairstyles with different expressions.

Hair styles would be Bespin Loops, Hoth knot, Yavin Ceremony Hair to start with. The benefit of this design would be that you don't have to buy multiple sculpts to use it for different leia figures, just hair pieces.

This is being worked on. Getting the swappable hair engineering for the hairstyles I had in mind is proving to be a bit difficult, but I think it will be worth it. More updates soon.

Back