Hayden Christensen Likeness (Anakin ep 3)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrikiFan

German and Luisella (FrikiFan team)
Reaction score
Hi guys, we are a team of two artists (a painter and a 3d sculptor).
I (the sculptor) am currently working on a Hayden Christensen hs (Anakin in Revenge of the Sith).
Still in the early stages.
I have already received interest and some inquiries outside the forum so I would like to see if there is enough interest here to make a limited run.
Wouldn't be bad to make a basic Jedi expression like this and a run of a "becoming Sith" expression.
Let me know your thoughts.
Thank you!
Schermata 2022-02-18 alle 15.46.39.png

Last edited:
Starting working on the hair, that will take some days, until I am not completely satisfied.
I feel the likeness, after tweaking it for a while, is quite good now. And it is the serious look I was looking to achieve for the Jedi Knight portrait.
Whoever is seriously interested let me know so I will make a list, as in the meanwhile I am working also on Padme and Anakin ep 2 (check the other interest posts in this forum).

Last edited:
Iā€™d probably be interested in the becoming sith expression. Good work

Hi there Bane, Thanks for your interest. I've been working on both the likenesses of Anakin (ep.2 and 3) and PadmƩ (2 different versions) as I am also carrying on 1/4 projects of all of them. I haven't seen so much interest from many people on my 1/6 head sculpts to be honest (at least in this forum), so I am proceeding with it at a slow pace and really pursuing the likeness at least for my 1/4 projects.
In this exact moment I am working on ep 2 (see pic).
Hayden is there and everyday more. But if there is not enough interest in the the 1/6 HS, the project doesn't go on. I will find good clothing sets and make them my own private 1/6 custom Anakin(s) for may shelves at worst. eheh!
Anyway We are waiting for the delivery of our Printer Mini 8k to start print testing in the best way :)
For sure I will update the thread, just in case more people get interested once I print the tests.
Have a nice continue of your day!

Last edited:
Hi there Bane, Thanks for your interest. I've been working on both the likenesses of Anakin (ep.2 and 3) and PadmƩ (2 different versions) as I am also carrying on 1/4 projects of all of them. I haven't seen so much interest from many people on my 1/6 head sculpts to be honest (at least in this forum), so I am proceeding with it at a slow pace and really pursuing the likeness at least for my 1/4 projects.
In this exact moment I am working on ep 2 (see pic).
Hayden is there and everyday more. But if there is not enough interest in the the 1/6 HS, the project doesn't go on. I will find good clothing sets and make them my own private 1/6 custom Anakin(s) for may shelves at worst. eheh!
Anyway We are waiting for the delivery of our Printer Mini 8k to start print testing in the best way :)
For sure I will update the thread, just in case more people get interested once I print the tests.
Have a nice continue of your day!
Amazing work mate, if you ever do a small run of 1/6 let me know, keep me in the loop.šŸ‘

Ok, I will keep you all updated! Thank you for your interest.
Yesterday someone asked me in private if I could do the Anakin's Crazy stare (this in the pic)
Screenshot_20220417-190849.png

In that moment I was working on ep 2 so sorry if hair is not matching but It would be something like this. (mind that was just a quick tweaking on the other normal almost expressionless ep 2 face you see in the previous post).
Lips are to correct, scar is missing, etc

I ask, is this the kind of expression you were interested to? As I need to narrow the options.

Last edited:
Back