Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what is the price of painting one head sculpt by any of the amazing painters in this forum?

picture.php

picture.php

That hairline is unreal! Haven't stopped looking at this mate. Unreal work!

Dean is about to mail me my Bruce head, I'll sell my spot for $60 shipped. I paid $68.50 for it 6 months ago. pm me.

Completely forgot to post this one, but here's a new one I made for Commtech.

I managed to take a quick crappy pics before he left.

IMG_3805.jpg

The skin tone on this one is the best around, it even has the little imperfections on the face.. :clap

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. to answer Brush question 18/0 for eyes and 20/0 for eyelashes.

Seb awesome paint up man, and great use of the translucency :)

Wow, great repaint Kuato...an spectacular progression from your initial works!!! (long time ago, indeed) what a great artist you've become!!!

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. to answer Brush question 18/0 for eyes and 20/0 for eyelashes.

Seb awesome paint up man, and great use of the translucency :)

Ok, I just ordered a 20/0 brush through ebay.. couldn't find it here in my town. The smaller I could get was 5/0.. :dunno

Great paint-ups guys!

All domestic orders have shipped but 3. I will be PMing you this week.

Half of the remaining international shipments are out - ran out of customs forms and did not have time to fill them out at the PO.

All will ship by weeks ends.

Thanks all!

Dean
CC

Back