Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This photo should win a prize...

Congrats man!

IMG_8602.JPG

Here you go, Navio :)
I'll try to take better close ups
This one is with my iPhone camera so it is a little distorted. The DSLR can't focus so close up to the figure.

6771054.png

Wow thanks!!! that is really close ....although not the best pic possible, eyes look so vivid and skin texture is almost real, not bad, my friend, not bad at all...:rotfl

Got the awesome headsculpt this Saturday and the lower lip has a bubble. What's the best way to fix it or should I just contact Dean?

bruce1.jpg

Wow - that's the second mouth bubble I overlooked. I was always inspecting the ears. Not sure why that was an issue in the later releases.

Anywho - That's a tough spot to fix so just send it back and I will get a replacement out to you.

Sorry about the oversight.

Anyone else with missed spots please let me know or post here.

Thanks!

Wow - that's the second mouth bubble I overlooked. I was always inspecting the ears. Not sure why that was an issue in the later releases.

Anywho - That's a tough spot to fix so just send it back and I will get a replacement out to you.

Sorry about the oversight.

Anyone else with missed spots please let me know or post here.

Thanks!

Thanks Dean! Really appreciate it. Should I send it to the from address that's on the envelope?

Very nice - I guess it goes to show how much layering goes into the skin tone. The WIP pics were incredibly blotchy, but once properly blended, etc, it looks very natural.

(Unless that isn't what happened at all, in which case ignore this. :lol)

Finally got my head painted by Lalla!
Easily one of the most impressive thing that I have seen in the hobby!

bruce_wayne.jpg

Thx Adam! :)

Is there a limit in this hobby? Seriously, always when you think it cannot get better, it can. If Lala ever wants to paint up another one, let me know. I am keeping my extra head clean. Just for the case...:thud:

Back