Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Order Thread (All spots filled. Thank you!)

Yes but I will be pouring 4 or 5 at one time so I expect all orders to be filled and shipped within 4 weeks once I have the head in hand.

Yes but I will be pouring 4 or 5 at one time so I expect all orders to be filled and shipped within 4 weeks once I have the head in hand.

____ing jizz man!!!! i'm so excited about this.. Thank you adam, Thank you CREG customs.

Two more updates.

1. Adam will NOT be able to offer painting on these sculpts as his schedule will not allow it right now.

2. Adam told me the final sculpt should ship this coming week. (YAY!)

So you're going to fish through every payment order time to determine who gets what number? What happens when you receive 20 payments at exactly the same time?

Bye Bye overtime Pay hello DC goodness :D

So you're going to fish through every payment order time to determine who gets what number? What happens when you receive 20 payments at exactly the same time?

:lol Good point. I had several people PM me wanting to know where to send payment but I had to work out some behind the scenes details first. So with that settled tonight I think it is only fair to give everyone the same chance to pay all together.

The only thing this will effect is the issue Number. No one is in danger of loosing their spot (unless they do not pay in full or the deposit in the next 2 weeks)

Paypal will keep track to the millisecond for me so in what order it arrives I will issue the numbers accordingly.

Thank guys!

Last set of questions. For those with multiples. One deposit for both heads or $50 deposit for two orders? Also to reserve your spot or order number/shipping order is it first come first serve for those that pay in full or will deposits be included as well? Meaning if I pay in full and someone else pays a deposit but they pay before me, who gets the better spot in line?

Two more updates.

1. Adam will NOT be able to offer painting on these sculpts as his schedule will not allow it right now.

2. Adam told me the final sculpt should ship this coming week. (YAY!)

Thanks for the update. I'll start contemplating painters...

is it $3 per head for international shipping?

also, some of you guys are totally mental. i can't believe how desperate you are to try and send payment first :lol aren't you just happy you're getting this at all?

also, some of you guys are totally mental. i can't believe how desperate you are to try and send payment first :lol aren't you just happy you're getting this at all?

:lecture:wave

to be honest i really dont care, I just want the sculpt FAST!!! btw keep a look out for your package. :)

to be honest i really dont care, I just want the sculpt FAST!!! btw keep a look out for your package. :)

hey man :wave. don't worry, i've always got one eye and one hand on my junk. oh you mean the heads??? awesome! can't wait, ven. HI5!!

hey man :wave. don't worry, i've always got one eye and one hand on my junk. oh you mean the heads??? awesome! can't wait, ven. HI5!!

yeah I finally was able to send them out.. since i havent been home for about two weeks.. but I sent them out yesterday.

are you taking commissions again? if so, you should post your other bruce wayne in this thread - you'll be flooded with requests!! i've begged superultimatebadmofofiguremaster seb to paint one for me this time. i hope he says yes :lol but would love for you to do the other if you're available.

I dont know yet. One thing I do know though.. Imma love painting this bale sculpt.

Back