Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Order Thread (All spots filled. Thank you!)

Me, as soon as Adam gives the word:

b8n43p.gif

So wait. The order on the list is not the number we will receive? The number we receive will be based on the order we pay? If that's the case pm me the info now so I can keep my spot and send payment.

Can I get on the wait list, if there is one? Amazing!

So wait. The order on the list is not the number we will receive? The number we receive will be based on the order we pay? If that's the case pm me the info now so I can keep my spot and send payment.

I am willing to pay now as well.

This has to be one of the most amazing HS ever created.

yes..so when the project will start Creg?thx

If someone drops out, I'm in!
Thanks,
Ron

I'm also willing to pay if one of those people who ordered more than one are willing to share.:1-1:

Man I feel so honoured to be getting this piece! Like somebody else said I am fairly confident this is the most accurate 1/6 portrait sculpt I have ever seen!

Seriously if HT seen this I am sure you would have a job with them in weeks imo you far outweigh any of them in sculpting abilities

I'm ready to pay as well.

Man I feel so honoured to be getting this piece! Like somebody else said I am fairly confident this is the most accurate 1/6 portrait sculpt I have ever seen!

Seriously if HT seen this I am sure you would have a job with them in weeks imo you far outweigh any of them in sculpting abilities

Your fickle loyalties are hilarious. Three months ago you were ____ting all over Adam every chance you got, but as predicted, as soon as he comes out with something awesome you're right back on his nuts. Brilliant.

Your fickle loyalties are hilarious. Three months ago you were ____ting all over Adam every chance you got, but as predicted, as soon as he comes out with something awesome you're right back on his nuts. Brilliant.

Thank you for that

Me and Adam had clear the air talks thank you! It has nothing whatsoever to do with you!!!

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :chew

Back