Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Interest Thread (Will convert to ORDERS after 100 commit)

Count me in

Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Interest Thread (Will convert to ORDERS after 100 commit)

I didn't think this one had a limit in terms of edition size. It just required a minimum of 100 people in order for this to convert.

So exciting!

bale.jpg

Last edited:

Actually Neo that last pic got me thinking.....Is there any way we can have the sculpt casted in a flesh colored resin similar to the flesh silicone color?? It would make it a hell of alot easier to acheive the "real" skin look when being painted. Just a thought.

Actually Neo that last pic got me thinking.....Is there any way we can have the sculpt casted in a flesh colored resin similar to the flesh silicone color?? It would make it a hell of alot easier to acheive the "real" skin look when being painted.

I think I read that they're already planning to cast it in that type of resin? I may be wrong.

I think I read that they're already planning to cast it in that type of resin? I may be wrong.

If thats true then im even more pumped to see this one in person. Flesh colored sculpts when done right really have a nice look to them once painted.

Sorry for the colour, I'm in work on a ____ty screen like you have never seen! I put it black and white :)

what 'real skin' tech are you talking bout, Josh?

Like one of em latest HT paintjob human flesh? or is it like LALLA's human skin paint job?

I saw the paint he did with rainman's tyler durden, it was spectacular and unreal! and as far as I remembered the recast wasnt anything special.

How did I miss this thread? LOL...please add me to the list as interested. :)

You can you put me down for one if it's not too late.

Just under the gun guys! :)

Orders closed.

Limited Edition of 130 numbered pieces coming soon!

Thank you all for your interest!

Orders closed.

Very nice! Looking forward to these Creg!

Orders closed.

DAYUMMM!!! Congrats guys :rock

Btw, post this on the other thread, thought it should go here as well:

Since you are more active here than on the other thread, though I'd just ask you here Adam. was just wondering if you'd do the no neck version for the Wayne/Bale sculpt for the TDK costume DX02 -HK building jumping scene?

Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Order Thread (All spots filled. Thank you!)

Awesome! This is History.

Back