Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Interest Thread (Will convert to ORDERS after 100 commit)

I'd like to be down for one please.

Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Interest Thread (Will convert to ORDERS after 100 commit)

I'm I late, or can I still get one?

Ill take one also, Thanks!

This has to be some sort of record?

The multiple head interest reminds me of the hype when TDK came out, I saw it 4 times in the cinema in the first 4 weeks haha

This has to be some sort of record?

The multiple head interest reminds me of the hype when TDK came out, I saw it 4 times in the cinema in the first 4 weeks haha

Like I said earlier, 2011 is TDK Year again mate.

2012 is TDKR year, its a nolanverse. We are just living in it :lol

Updating soon. May expand the release to 125 or 150. Depends on the totals but will be closed in the next day or so I'm sure... if not today.

So it's not such a limited edition? I was under the impression it was the first 100 only? If that's not the case please add me to the list for 1 please. :)

Not to be a party pooper but i like the idea of the sculpt being a limited run of 100. Makes it a bit more of a treasure to own. However thats up to Adam if he wants to up the edition size.

I believe there will be a limit but CREG has not specified that the limit is 100.

He said a limited numbered certificate will come with it so I assumed 100 was the original run and his last post said he may up it by 25-50 so I think it's safe to say the run will be limited. There would be no need for the cert if it was open ended.

I was a little concerned about the qty's everyone was claiming. Hence my previous post of the 100 sculpts going to 45 boardies.... If it really is limited to 100 maybe cutting it down to 1 or 2 per person is in order?

So it's not such a limited edition? I was under the impression it was the first 100 only? If that's not the case please add me to the list for 1 please. :)

why is that :slap so if he decides to make it unlimited, you wouldnt get it then?

Not to be a party pooper but i like the idea of the sculpt being a limited run of 100. Makes it a bit more of a treasure to own. However thats up to Adam if he wants to up the edition size.

I agree to a certain degree, I must say, to Josh's comment. Im totally agree with the idea of having this masterpiece to be shared with collectors that are passionate and hardcore bout Adam's work and Batman related stuffs. The more the merrier, so long as they know how to appreciate it.

But it really saddens me to see Adam's masterpiece sculpt kitbashed to death, and worse of all with ugly paintjobs and costumes that I see some people do, with sunohc's brad pitt sculpt for example.

I'd say 100 is a fair number, any more than that, then people wouldnt appreciate it. I'd hate to see the sculpt being painted like crap and put on an ugly costume (dunno why but I keep on thinking bout edwardnygma when I think bout this :slap:monkey2 Im sorry eddie :()

But Adam have the final say, and whatever the decision is, whether he decides to stay with 100, 150 or unlimited, I'm totally committed to my 3 piece sculpt, and I'd appreciate and treasure it regardless.

I believe there will be a limit but CREG has not specified that the limit is 100.

he did right? in the first post?

No, more like if it's 100 I'm too far down the list. ;) I'll be well past the 100 mark. It's at 92 pre-update and there's 3 pages of intrest to put on. Lol

if we have at least 100 person commitment this sculpt will be made available when complete.

100 was the starting point i.e., if we did not get 100 people interested, it would probably not be offerred.

Having spoken to Dean (CREG), I do know he intends to have it limited, but that limit to my knowledge has not been decided yet.

I agree with the notion that it should have a limit, to give it a sense of collector's value (and also to avoid seeing terrible customs lol:panic:), but I honestly don't mind if it was unlimited - just extremely happy to have the opportunity to get it!

No, more like if it's 100 I'm too far down the list. ;) I'll be well past the 100 mark. It's at 92 pre-update and there's 3 pages of intrest to put on. Lol

If it's limited to 100 and you miss out, you can have one of mine :)

I agree with the notion that it should have a limit, to give it a sense of collector's value (and also to avoid seeing terrible customs lol:panic:), but I honestly don't mind if it was unlimited - just extremely happy to have the opportunity to get it!

:lecture:exactly:

Man, great minds do think alike :hi5:

Back