Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Order Thread (All spots filled. Thank you!)

If neo is in the top 5 everyone is getting pushed to the 3rd batch. I'm opening an investigation.

You guys are cracking me up with this... :rotfl

Don't let the taxman see your paypal account Dean :lol

He will actually. I have been a freelance graphic designer for over 15 years and I am now officially incorperating my hobby of 1/6 into my business model.

This is the start of that venture and you guys have made it a fun and successful transition. :hi5:

Son of a _____! I forgot about the Joker thread. Your order info was in there already. :lol
PITCHFORKS!!!!!!!
3. neo (unpainted) SHIPPED 1/28
5. Commtech (unpainted) SHIPPED 1/28

Seriously though. Awesome of you to do this and thanks to CREG and Adam. You guys rock.

Son of a _____! I forgot about the Joker thread. Your order info was in there already. :lol
PITCHFORKS!!!!!!!

Seriously though. Awesome of you to do this and thanks to CREG and Adam. You guys rock.

To be honest, I completely forgot about it being there already:slap. I did it the clean way! Though, if I would've remembered, I would've grabbed the info from that other order. :D

PITCHFORKS!!!!!!!

NO NO NO - That is NOT the same addy... That is why there was a delay. I had to set up my business account for the sale. You did well by not sending it to that email address! :1-1:

Show off!

And... who are you, by the way?:nana:

:wave

A lurker who looks at pics more than he joins the conversations.

I only recently got bit by the HT bug (Dec 2009) but it bit hard. I'll have to take some pics sometime soon.

Is it me or is anyone else dying to see this list lol?

I only recently got bit by the HT bug (Dec 2009) but it bit hard. I'll have to take some pics sometime soon.

man.. I got bit with this whole 1/6 bug when i was 14... I feel so old.

Full Payment sent for my 3 heads (pre-drilled), thanks!

Last edited:

Nice to meet ya!
Would love to see your collection. :hi5:

man.. I got bit with this whole 1/6 bug when i was 14... I feel so old.

Honestly, I didn't even know 1/6 existed until recently. There aren't any good local stores around where I live and my friends couldn't care less about figures, regardless of the scale. I first came across 1/6 when the DX01 was announced.

deposit sent for two heads

Honestly, I didn't even know 1/6 existed until recently. There aren't any good local stores around where I live and my friends couldn't care less about figures, regardless of the scale. I first came across 1/6 when the DX01 was announced.

Always been a toy freak.... i've always found something missing in the sculpted 6 inch figures... The options are so narrow in terms of posing... 1/6 is the perfect format for me... THANK GOD for the internet..

Always been a toy freak.... i've always found something missing in the sculpted 6 inch figures... The options are so narrow in terms of posing... 1/6 is the perfect format for me... THANK GOD for the internet..

Indeed, 1/6 is great. I've always loved toys too, but like you said, at a certain point 6 inch figures don't cut it any more. I wanted something that I didn't have to be embarrassed about that could look classy in a room in the house. Enter HT.....(and CM for that matter)

you know, reading your comments about when you guys began collecting...i can't even remember what HT fig got me started down this 'dark' path.

i DO remember however, that my first 1/6 fig was medicom's luke skywalker. followed by darth vader.

it's quite possible that my first HT fig was RE4's leon. LOVED RE4, and once i picked him up, the rest was history.

i do have to say though...if that 'teaser' that HT got the SW license, if and when HT does luke skywalker...i guess my 1/6 collection would come full circle. not saying i'm gonna quit this hobby, as long as HT continues churning out quality figs, i'll continue till the day i die.

sorry for getting carried away, just reminiscing this hobby.

anyway, as soon as i get back to NY, i'll be sending out my money order. can't wait to get my hands on this awesome sculpt.

you know, reading your comments about when you guys began collecting...i can't even remember what HT fig got me started down this 'dark' path.

i DO remember however, that my first 1/6 fig was medicom's luke skywalker. followed by darth vader.

it's quite possible that my first HT fig was RE4's leon. LOVED RE4, and once i picked him up, the rest was history.

i do have to say though...if that 'teaser' that HT got the SW license, if and when HT does luke skywalker...i guess my 1/6 collection would come full circle. not saying i'm gonna quit this hobby, as long as HT continues churning out quality figs, i'll continue till the day i die.

sorry for getting carried away, just reminiscing this hobby.

anyway, as soon as i get back to NY, i'll be sending out my money order. can't wait to get my hands on this awesome sculpt.

My first 1/6 was the konami snake.. my first high end would have to be medicom real world neo I got for like $30 off ebay.. good times

My first 1/6 was the konami snake.. my first high end would have to be medicom real world neo I got for like $30 off ebay.. good times

hahah, yeah man, those days....

as i get older, money is a little easier to come by...but i remember back in the day, looking at the prices of certain figures and be like "dammit...i gotta save up!!"

now it's come to the point where "hmmm...they're probably gonna release a better, more updated version of this figure someday, i'll wait...because damn, my shelf/closet is getting ka-rowded"

Back