Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Order Thread (All spots filled. Thank you!)

I'll be one of the later guys. Deposit on Friday and then the balance 2 weeks later. I'm in no rush since I don't have a painter lined up or anything. Spreading it out a bit helps me pay my bills and buy diapers still so thanks for making that an option! :)

You guys are cracking me up with this... :rotfl

He will actually. I have been a freelance graphic designer for over 15 years and I am now officially incorperating my hobby of 1/6 into my business model.

This is the start of that venture and you guys have made it a fun and successful transition. :hi5:

Wish you all the success man - here's to many more Adam/Dean collaborations, bringing unbelievable quality to the masses. This will surely raise the bar for 1/6 scale collectibles further than we could have ever hoped!

Oh and wasn't the Nicholson Joker the start? :lol

See post 1 mate :)

Oh duh!, I needed to scroll down even further, didn't see that, haha. I'm surprised I'm #42, because that number is one of my lucky numbers! :horror so cool. :lol

Anyways, Dean, mine would be Pre-Drilled and Shipped internationally. #42 please.

PM sent Dean :wink1:

Full payment sent w/ request for pre-drilling (Dean check your pm)

Last edited:

Dean, I paid for a pre-drilled sculpt, but foegot to mention it on PayPal; Can you update the list?
Thanks

:lol:lol:lol

What a coincidence. I was #34 and #35 on the initial list and am the same numbers on the paid list. :lol

Will be sending a money order soon hopefully.

Adam and CREG will be able to pay off all their bills with this partenership. Keep em coming guys.....

Daniel Plainview next!

SERIOUSLY

So will there be another run for these again later, or is this a one time thing only?

man... If Dean pours 5-6 sculpts at a time I would be on the 5th batch.. :( darn you people in front of me.

Spare a thought for those ion the 100s lol

Nah Dean will crank these out pretty quick

Payment Has been sent!! woot woot :wave

Back