Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Order Thread (Anyone that owes read post #749)

I'm still first on reserve, but I'm already on the paid list. Please take me off reserves!

thanks,
Ron

Thanks for understanding guys. I am picking up a pressure pot for post curing tomorrow. I have a 180sec. resin so I have to work quick but it should help out.

We'll see. That's my last ditch effort to save the flesh option.

i'm in no hurry. rather have it in flesh than fast lol

Dean sent you over a PM:peace

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey Dean, please update me to PIF, I am #9. Thanks, Bill

Proof that I'm not stalling :D

IMG_4801.jpg

lol, ghost Bruce Wayne on the left.

The white one on the right seems the best, one next to it looks good too

Yep - The one next to it is the goal. It's a great flesh base tone. Color looks like crap in the pic though.

As you can see the bubbles on the base of the neck on the "goal" head. Hopefully will be remedied tonight :)

Second one from left looks like its bout to pull a T1000 and melt away :lol

Looks like you've been working your ass off on this project bud :rock

Proof that I'm not stalling :D

IMG_4801.jpg

:rock :banana :chew :panic:

Would it be too much trouble to post a pic of the head next to a HT head for a scale reference? :pray:

Since I'm not quite well versed on customs, what would be the main advantage of printing it on the flesh colored one? Its still gonna be painted anyway way right?
Or is it basically better cause since its already flesh colored, you'll just do highlights on the flesh skin to make it look better?

Sorry, I've painted once and it was on a white sculpt so I assume that most came that way.
I do like the 3rd one from the left...looks sweet!

Can't believe we have not seen this painted yet..LOL.. Can't wait

:exactly: It's really going to be interesting to see the variety of paintjobs on this beauty.

Since I'm not quite well versed on customs, what would be the main advantage of printing it on the flesh colored one? Its still gonna be painted anyway way right?
Or is it basically better cause since its already flesh colored, you'll just do highlights on the flesh skin to make it look better?

Sorry, I've painted once and it was on a white sculpt so I assume that most came that way.
I do like the 3rd one from the left...looks sweet!

From what I understand, that is pretty much it. You still have to paint it but it is much easier to do so and the results are generally more realistic looking.

NICE!! 3rd looks best to me. Hey Dean, I paid my balance via Paypal on 2/18. Did you get it? If so, can you please update me to PIF please. Thanks, Bill(#9)

Good news about the pressure pot coming. I'd think between the deep-set eyes and the slightly parted lips, a pressure pot would be necessary. It will surely be a welcome tool in the future.

Would someone care to explain what a pressure pot is? I'm a total noob in these matters lol

Back