Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Order Thread (Anyone that owes read post #749)

I'm gonna enjoy watching all the different paintjobs come in on this beauty!

Thanks guys!

I'm gonna enjoy watching all the different paintjobs come in on this beauty!

Same here...

Orders start shipping next week :yess:

My method was to do the spots on the bare flesh resin then do a airbrush flesh over that until I covered them enough to not look like moles... Pretty pleased with the turn out.

that likeness is incredible with the paint...can't wait to start on mine...:)...when are these being shipped out again?

I hope that's a movie reference...

My personal paint-up:

IMG_5080.jpg

IMG_5088.jpg

IMG_5091.jpg

IMG_5084.jpg

dont worry its a step brothers reference lol.

great job with the paint up tho, im not gonna beat the dead horse and say, but the eyes are a bit lifeless. :hi5:

You've got Jack aka "Xenoviper" right there in Australia. Amazing painter.:lecture

Really? I just bought from him 2 hot toy items and i have no idea at all that he does paintings, oh my gosh!!!:slap. never knew its just near me. I will definately ask him muahaha!!!! Thanks!!!

Really? I just bought from him 2 hot toy items and i have no idea at all that he does paintings, oh my gosh!!!:slap. never knew its just near me. I will definately ask him muahaha!!!! Thanks!!!

And not only he does painting. He's an excellent sculptor. The only one here who has nailed the Johnny Depp likeness, for example.

LOL - I figured by the follow up pic.

What do you mean by lifeless? I.e. what could be done about it?

Thanks!

I think its the contrast between the white and the skin, I think it needs to be a bit more white and while the pupils are in a good position I dont think they are circular enough.

I wouldn't worry about repainting the eyes...I'd worry about photographing them. Now you know how cinematographers who shoot Bale must feel. He has deep-set eyes, hard to light. So does this dead-on sculpt.

Amazing paint up! I do agree that I think the eyes need a bit of work but everything else just looks EXCELLENT! really great job all around for sure!

And not only he does painting. He's an excellent sculptor. The only one here who has nailed the Johnny Depp likeness, for example.
Really? I think Adam has also nailed Depp's likeness.

Amazing paint up! I do agree that I think the eyes need a bit of work but everything else just looks EXCELLENT! really great job all around for sure!

Really? I think Adam has also nailed Depp's likeness.

of course, Adam does. Maybe Commtech didn't see it yet ;)

Nope, haven't seen it. Not really a pirates fan, so I don't frequent those threads. I'm sure it must be nice.

Back