Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Christian Bale Order Thread (Anyone that owes read post #749)

Great work Ven. The note he is standing on, I will give you a roll of them to paint mine! :D

looks 95% bale to me, and I cant figure out why I feel this way :dunno

Have to agree. Maybe iTs just the light or the different angles (it really depnds on the pic), sometimes he looks alittle old and has (again) a resemblence to that bank guy... This might also be because of the very small suit that give him sucha long neck... :dunno:

Most of the pics look dead on - a couple look a little off but i'd put that down to lighting and maybe lens distortion, in hand the head is the closest thing to perfect i've seen in this scale

_MG_0570.jpg

_MG_0572.jpg

Oh my god, Ven! Freakin' amazing! I have this suit also waiting to be used which I've been planning on from day 1! I never did like the original head and jumped at the chance at a much better sculpt! With your paint job it looks so perfect together! Wow..! Sending a PM to you tonight! ;-)

:clap :clap :clap
Do you need my address Dean?

I would like my status to be updated i paid in full two week ago.
thanks

Dean any chance of adding 1 more, i'm 56 :D Plus I don't want Graywolf getting 1 over on me!

Seeing as I'm #53, I guess I should start figuring out what his head is going to get placed on. :lol

For ease of packaging, I should just stick Ven's address on it without even opening it, and just mail it right back out. But I know I will have to see that raw sculpt in person first.

Yes do not make the mistake of not seeing the raw sculpt first!!

I'll have to make sure to lock the door. I think my wife got creeped out when she walked in when Xeno's Dexter sculpt arrived, and I was just sitting there staring at it.

I would like my status to be updated i paid in full two week ago.
thanks

Payment was received. Yours will ship this week as well. I will update the list by the weekend.

It's all on spreadsheets at my office and I'm at home right now. It's rather involved to update it at this point. :lol

Shoot for one more!! I'm 57!! :monkey3

How about me .... I am just 115 :monkey3

I just finished painting this wonderful head sculpt. Thanks Adam!

IMG_2935.jpg

IMG_2937.jpg

IMG_2943.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

IMG_2951.jpg

Someone correct me, but aren't Christian Bale's eyes brown instead of blue. Otherwise I will repaint them.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Back