Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Christian Bale Order Thread (Anyone that owes read post #749)

I listened to everyone, I couldnt find a better shirt than the one I'm using so I cut off the old medicom sleeve, kind of a faux cuff. if that makes any sense. Its no Kato suit, but its the best i could come up with.
IMG00827-20110517-1407.jpg

IMG00826-20110517-1406.jpg

IMG00828-20110517-1408.jpg

taken with black berry phone.

That is a great idea...may do that to my Dom Cobb.

Good morning all. So, I did not have a chance to get to the PO this weekend BUT... I did get 15 more heads cast. The list is now updated and I hope to get these out before mid week.

Thanks all,

Dean
CC

its the end of the week did you get a chance to ship these? :dunno

That looks incredible. Great job. I think Im going to do that Gotham newspaper idea for my custom Wayne. :D

Thanks man. :hi5:
The paper is super easy - a great accessory for Bruce.

Dammit, my head could have shipped by now, but I was two days late on replying to Dean's message asking for my address again. :(

Dammit, my head could have shipped by now, but I was two days late on replying to Dean's message asking for my address again. :(

you're #68, so why would your head have been shipped out if you would let him know your address 2 days ago? I'm #49 and #50 and I'm still waiting for my shipment.

hopefully we hear something from dean soon for any updates now. I'm really excited to see my heads :)

Hope to get yours out tomorrow. :hi5:

you're #68, so why would your head have been shipped out if you would let him know your address 2 days ago? I'm #49 and #50 and I'm still waiting for my shipment.

hopefully we hear something from dean soon for any updates now. I'm really excited to see my heads :)

Both of yours are going to the painter correct?

I have a package going to Ven tomorrow.

Seb - I'm 99% sure yours was in this batch . I will double check. Anyone before #68 will go out tomorrow.

Thanks all,

Dean
CC

Is there still free spots on the list for this head?
i noticed theres two blank spots at the end of the list so worth asking.

Back