Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Christian Bale Order Thread (Anyone that owes read post #749)

Hi Dean, could you please let me know what happened for my orders, why are they still marks as "CAST POURED", Any problems???? I am 37-39, thanks!

Last edited:

Hi Dean, Your inbox is full, I can't send your my info....

Hi Dean, Info sent, hope they will arrived soon, thanks!

Look who just showed up!

P1130948.jpg

Now he's off to the painter! :yess:

Look who just showed up!

P1130948.jpg

Now he's off to the painter! :yess:

What suit is that? Is it the triad toys uptowns suit? It looks darker. I like it.

Probably been asked a million times, sorry. I haven't been on her much these past few months.

^^^If someone knows a definitive answer to that question, would you please post it.

I've always called it the "Wayne Suit". I found it while working on my Inception customs. I bought it from a member here.

Somebody did once send me a link for where it came from, but I don't have it.

The guy who made them made a black and grey version. I think this black one fits this bash very nicely. :)

The tie is Kato's (retied), and the blue pinstripe shirt if from a different suit.

What's the deal with TTL / TT compatibility? I'm debating picking up the TTL figure with the Fichtner head sculpt to use. I'm not overly concerned with screen accurary, but the suit seemed pretty nice.

But I didn't know if I'd need a new TT, or neck adapters, or what.

Looking very sharp Mags!

And I believe that's a toys2 suit, or something? Came in 2 colours etc.

Thanks Platty. :)

What's the deal with TTL / TT compatibility? I'm debating picking up the TTL figure with the Fichtner head sculpt to use. I'm not overly concerned with screen accurary, but the suit seemed pretty nice.

But I didn't know if I'd need a new TT, or neck adapters, or what.

TTL and TT's are completely compatible. Wrists, ankles, necks, all work.

I'm using a TTL in the pic I just posted.

I just got a TTL recently. The problem I found with them is that they're incredibly tall for some reason. The TTL body is as tall as my Arnie figure from T2. I guess its fine if you don't mind modifying it, shoot for the half the price of a TT figure I don't mind at all.

TTL and TT's are completely compatible. Wrists, ankles, necks, all work.

I'm using a TTL in the pic I just posted.

Awesome, thanks.

I just got a TTL recently. The problem I found with them is that they're incredibly tall for some reason. The TTL body is as tall as my Arnie figure from T2. I guess its fine if you don't mind modifying it, shoot for the half the price of a TT figure I don't mind at all.

I guess I'll give it a try to see how off it may look. Getting the suit, body, and sculpt for about the same price as just a TT is too tempting to pass up.

Haven't found that at all. I have two of them, and I can't see a difference in hight.

My Two Face is on a TTL now and he looks fine next to 2 TT figures. :dunno

Haven't found that at all. I have two of them, and I can't see a difference in hight.

My Two Face is on a TTL now and he looks fine next to 2 TT figures. :dunno

Is it the 2.0?

The height all depends on the feet i've found. Whether you use feet inside a shoe or shoes directly on the peg. Though I remember the ttl 3.0 being a little taller maybe?

I don't think HT small neck adapters fit TTL bodies and the arms are shorter on a ttl so you have to watch out, feet and hands are fine though!

Mine is completely nude right now, no shoes, and is shoulder to shoulder with HT Arnie. :dunno

Is it the 2.0?

Yeah, I've only ever used a 2.0.

The height all depends on the feet i've found. Whether you use feet inside a shoe or shoes directly on the peg.

:exactly:

Also (and I know this may seem too obvious) but futzing/posing is a big factor as well. I've had two True Types side by side and sworn that one was taller than the other. Then after tweaking the position of all the joints, including both torso joints) they were the same hight.

I don't think HT small neck adapters fit TTL bodies...

Yes they do. It's not as tight of a fit, but it works fine with no modifications.

...and the arms are shorter on a ttl so you have to watch out...

This is true. It is also the one thing I prefer about TTL's (besides the price). The forearms are a much more natural length. The only potential problem with this is that some clothes wont fit right. However, with the right futzing most cloths will looks fine. in the case of my Bruce Wayne figure - he's on a TTL with a suit tailored to fit a TT, but it work fine. The bigger problem is taking a suit tailored for a TTL and putting it on a TT. The arms stick out way too far.

Back