Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Christian Bale Order Thread (Anyone that owes read post #749)

1. Probably the reason of shooting angle, the eyes focus seems quite unnatural.

2. In common practice for the jacket, There should be no creased/folded mark on sleeves, and along the folding line of lapel

I feel like I just had a photo shoot with Christian Bale....:panic:
(Stellar paintwork by Kuato.)

This is the single greatest 1:6 sculpt ever.

Thanks for the kind words Chris, here is another pic, hope you dont mind Chris, This sculpts awesomeness needs to be seen more haha.

picture.php

Thanks for the kind words Chris, here is another pic, hope you dont mind Chris, This sculpts awesomeness needs to be seen more haha.

picture.php

Perfect sculpt, perfect paint. :bow

Really think this is the best likeness in 1/6 that I've seen. I just wish Chris wouldn't have ruined it with that paintjob.

:D Amazing work man.

I've never had anything done by the guy painting mine so I'm excited to see how it turns out looking at these other paintups.

looks awesome chris! tried PMing you buddy

Please don't kill me. Am i the only one that thinks the eyes are a bit too closer together and too "deep" into the skull?

Please don't kill me. Am i the only one that thinks the eyes are a bit too closer together and too "deep" into the skull?

Do you have one in hand? Looks pretty perfect in hand. The spacing of the eyes is spot on IMO

Bale's eyes are really very deep set and this is the only sculpt that has captured that correctly I think.

Long time no see Mr. Kuato...your skills are greatly improved man!!! this repaint takes the Adam sculpt to the highest level, Great, Excellent, Master Repainter work!!!!!!!!!

Hey dean, just wondering, when will the bash with #80 ship? and did you get my pm about the shipping to my painter?

Thanks in advance

Nice job Kuato, another amazing paint job on the Bale sculpt. Hopefully more to come.

Back