Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Christian Bale Order Thread (Anyone that owes read post #749)

Dean,

None of the tracking numbers match up for my info (my zip isn't there, and the only name with my initials isn't even in the same continent). Could you PM me the tracking number, or just post it here? Thanks.

Re: Imaresqd1 Christian Bale Order Thread (Anyone that owes read post #749)

Just a public FYI - Dean cleared this up right away, it was my confusion. I had asked if he could send it directly to Ven, but I thought he said it was too late, and I assumed it was being sent to me.

The fact that they're going to try to top this means that even if they never actually do, those are still going to be some freaking incredible sculpts.

I dont know but i guess a few months still. First Two Face will happen... imminently.

i would wish the oc sculpt would come first. i'm really really waiting impatiently for this one. two-face is a killer sculpt, no doubt, but adams begins sculpt will be the grail sculpt for me.

is there a little chance we'll see it sooner? :monkey3

Not sure on the Bats head pricing as of yet. Depends on how many commitments we have. (NO NEED TO COMMIT HERE PLEASE :D )

It will be after Two-Face and Ra's. Still being finished then needs to be fit to the Takara body as well.

For those wondering. Future head prices will pretty much be the same for a raw casting. Painted heads will be in the $85 range.

Some will complain but honestly it's hard to get one painted for $20 and the master that the factory will use will be painted by Adam himself.

As is true in most industry. You get what you pay for and if you want some of the best likenesses in 1/6 then you are willing to buy it.

Will be working on packaging the latest batch this weekend and hope to pour some more. Onward and upward!

For those wondering. Future head prices will pretty much be the same for a raw casting. Painted heads will be in the $85 range.

Some will complain but honestly it's hard to get one painted for $20 and the master that the factory will use will be painted by Adam himself.

That is an excellent price point, but I'm a little bummed they won't be painted by Adam. I understand he's busy though! Eager to see the type of of factory paint treatment these amazing sculpts will be getting. Regardless, very much looking forward to the future releases :rock

Back