Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Christian Bale Order Thread (Anyone that owes read post #749)

2. In common practice for the jacket, There should be no creased/folded mark on sleeves, and along the folding line of lapel

What are you referring to?

Dean has mine shipped yet?

My finished figure.
IMG00849-20110531-0142.jpg

can't wait to see the KATO suit if he makes it, I also can't bare the fact that I can't afford one lol.

Very nice Ven!!!!

One little thing if i may say, remove the gloss from the lips :) Otherwise, amazing paint job.

I just got the head, it looks amazing, but unfortunately it has and air bubble in each ear, and in the back of the head there are some more. There is also a weird dot on the nose near the left nostril. :( .

Nothing I can't fix, but I was planning on using the flesh colored resin, if I fix it with putty it will not work :/ .

Anyways, can't wait to paint it! :yes!:

I just got the head, it looks amazing, but unfortunately it has and air bubble in each ear, and in the back of the head there are some more. There is also a weird dot on the nose near the left nostril. :( .

Nothing I can't fix, but I was planning on using the flesh colored resin, if I fix it with putty it will not work :/ .

Anyways, can't wait to paint it! :yes!:

With as much pride as Dean has taken in getting these castings right, I would imagine he would be more than happy to issue you a replacement. :exactly:

With as much pride as Dean has taken in getting these castings right, I would imagine he would be more than happy to issue you a replacement. :exactly:

Yeah I have no doubt that he will! Just send him some pics and he'll sort you out man

yes i wouldn't worry too, but still I'm wondering how this happened? I mean Dean has controlled every head before shipping or not? Or does those air bubbles come after some time?

This does look very very good. Excellent likeness and paintjob there.

Yeah I have no doubt that he will! Just send him some pics and he'll sort you out man

I'm sure he will, but I'm not that bummed out anyways. It's an easy fix. Everything's cool, I'd just paint it the way I normally do.

yes i wouldn't worry too, but still I'm wondering how this happened? I mean Dean has controlled every head before shipping or not? Or does those air bubbles come after some time?

Once the resin is set, air bubbles are also set in place, they don't come out or anything like that. :peace

I had posted before that there were small bubbles that would be patched before the first head went out.

They are mostly in the back of the head (which faces up when poured) and the ears.

The ears are the problem. The hair is dark and the white filler will not be seen after painted.

However when I am looking at 20 heads at one time I may have overlooked some spots to fill.

Please PM me pics of the ears. I sit in the lobes or the back wall of the ears?

On a side note - Details will be released soon but this will not be an issue in future releases for 2 reasons.

1 I will not do flesh resin as the color is the culprit in adding bubbles in the resin and...

2 Future releases will be offered prepainted and cast in vinyl.

Vinyl? Sweet!

I had posted before that there were small bubbles that would be patched before the first head went out.

They are mostly in the back of the head (which faces up when poured) and the ears.

The ears are the problem. The hair is dark and the white filler will not be seen after painted.

However when I am looking at 20 heads at one time I may have overlooked some spots to fill.

Please PM me pics of the ears. I sit in the lobes or the back wall of the ears?

On a side note - Details will be released soon but this will not be an issue in future releases for 2 reasons.

1 I will not do flesh resin as the color is the culprit in adding bubbles in the resin and...

2 Future releases will be offered prepainted and cast in vinyl.

Awesome. I hope that you'll do more Bale sculpts after you start to do this so I can get my hands on one. :pray:

Back