Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we would be a little back logged on future releases if one guy was painting 50-200 of each release :lol

If they capture 80% of the quality of the master itself then we are all in for something special.

I think we would be a little back logged on future releases if one guy was painting 50-200 of each release :lol

If they capture 80% of the quality of the master itself then we are all in for something special.

Very true :lol I guess he has more releases (and at higher edition sizes) than say Xenoviper or Velvetmorning etc...

I know the two of you wouldn't let sub-par paints to be applied to these gorgeous sculpts, I have absolute faith in the final product. :duff

With the first painted option (Probably 2Face) I will post a sample from the painters 1st before taking orders so peps know what to expect.

After that we should all know what quality to expect from them. I have high hopes :)

Very true :lol I guess he has more releases (and at higher edition sizes) than say Xenoviper or Velvetmorning etc...

I know the two of you wouldn't let sub-par paints to be applied to these gorgeous sculpts, I have absolute faith in the final product. :duff

For this sculpt quality, and what I'm sure will be great painting (of which we'll see proof beforehand), that price point is more that fair.

Got mine today. It's great. The likeness is stunning, the scale is good and the quality is brill, too. No ugly seam lines down either side of his head. Dean you did a great job on these, thanks mate.

It's just superb, Adam is one talented dude!

Now let's go suit shopping :D

I recieved my head in the mail on Saturday. Thanks a bunch for making this avaiable to us all Dean! And for such a good price! It was worth the wait, pics to come soon! :D

With the first painted option (Probably 2Face) I will post a sample from the painters 1st before taking orders so peps know what to expect.

After that we should all know what quality to expect from them. I have high hopes :)

Dear Creg,

Pls kindly advise if there is any tracking no. of my HS ?:wave:pray:

Thx!

Kato

Anyone picked up multiples and willing to let one go? I'm late to the party and looking for some leftover...

I just received my small padded envelope. :yess:
Apart from a few micro-bubbles (but frankly I'd be curious to see a casting resin in a craft way that does not have :wink1:), it's really splendid!
Bravo to you Dean, and as well as to Adam, you make a fabulous binomial! :clap
Thanks again.

Are you thinking about painting it yourself?

:lol

But in all seriousness.....hell no. I'd screw it up. :monkey1

Here's my head, I'm using my ipod touch to take pictures now, because otherwise my pictures will never make it here.

Balehead.jpg

Back