Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw Josh's paint up and added it to the mix:

adambruces5.jpg

Awesome! :clap

Saw Josh's paint up and added it to the mix:

adambruces5.jpg

Awesome! :clap

That is an awsome composite. Its funny how its the same sculpt but looks slightly different in each shot. Almost takes on a different expression too. Kuato's looks like it is cast in vinyl almost. I would love to see these side by side in person to see all the detailing. :clap

I actually took a look at that composite picture and noticed how dirty my sculpt looks. I went back and revised it.

IMG00923-20110623-0352.jpg

IMG00931-20110623-0357.jpg

IMG00906-20110623-0340.jpg

IMG00928-20110623-0355.jpg

what do you guys think?

i need money for some avp gear so anybody that wants my bale sculpt can have it for 90bucks... I am in the next 10 on the list to have my cast poured... I will arrange to have the head shipped directly to the buyer.

Yeah that pic of Kuato's is much nicer! Amazing how different the same head can look under different paint jobs and the SAME paintjob looks so different under different light!!

Ven - the reworked version looks even better!

I love that picture it's awesome to see all the different paint work thanks buddy

That is an awsome composite. Its funny how its the same sculpt but looks slightly different in each shot. Almost takes on a different expression too. Kuato's looks like it is cast in vinyl almost. I would love to see these side by side in person to see all the detailing. :clap

Happy to put it together - such a mindblower seeing all these sculpts in a line. :panic::thud:

Yeah that pic of Kuato's is much nicer! Amazing how different the same head can look under different paint jobs and the SAME paintjob looks so different under different light!!

I love the job Kuato did on my Bruce and can attest, the lighting has a big impact on the appearence. My shots were in a lightbox with my crappy camera, but under natural light with high res, he really shines. He's a total stunner in hand.

I think Josh's hair work is the best

I love Greggo's skin tone, as well as Ven's revised version's

And for eyes I think Josh is the best again.

Franken-Bale lol

Not to say Commtech or Kuato's are not good - love those too, there's so much quality in this sculpt it's bringing out the best in each painter as well

Back