Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

But in all seriousness.....hell no. I'd screw it up. :monkey1

Here's my head, I'm using my ipod touch to take pictures now, because otherwise my pictures will never make it here.

Balehead.jpg

No air bubbles ? everything good ?

Here's another update for you all to have a look at. This time its Adam's fantastic Bruce Wayne, this is by far the best sculpt of Christian Bale I have ever seen, everything is perfect. I have had so much fun painting this, I do have a plan for this piece but I'm going to keep it secret until its time I have finished it. In the meantime enjoy.

img3829ii.jpg

img3830u.jpg

img3831lp.jpg

img3832m.jpg

img3833he.jpg

img3834s.jpg

img3835q.jpg

img3836jm.jpg

img3837nl.jpg

img3838n.jpg

Gregg thats by far the best paint up of this sculpt. Incredible!

:lecture what he said.

Minor nit pick would be the hair line on the temple. Looks a bit too thick, but that said, I seriously think your paint job really compliments on Adams sculpt.

Hope to have someone topple this paint job soon though:monkey3:lol

:lecture what he said.

Minor nit pick would be the hair line on the temple. Looks a bit too thick, but that said, I seriously think your paint job really compliments on Adams sculpt.

Hope to have someone topple this paint job soon though:monkey3:lol

Yeah I know what you mean, however I can say its not as dark in hand as I made it lighter towards his roots. But thanks for the comments :)

Fantastic paint job!

One of my favorite things about unpainted sculpts is seeing how different they can look in the hands of different painters.

Back