Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Christian Bale Order Thread (Anyone that owes read post #749)

Mine is completely nude right now, no shoes, and is shoulder to shoulder with HT Arnie. :dunno

I have a figure using the ttl body next to My Arnie (T2) and it's nowhere near. Which Arnie are you referring to bud?

Yes they do. It's not as tight of a fit, but it works fine with no modifications
Hmm, yeah. I tried it earlier and they do go on but are very loose. Admittidely this was a joint from headplay!

Hot Toys T2. Well then wth is wrong with mine? haha

Hi Dean,

I've just checked the first page... 'Hope it's just an error of typing but you wrote my Zip 4200 instead of 34200. I would be saddened not to receive this fabulous artwork because of an erroneous zip code... :dunno

Hi Dean,

I've just checked the first page... 'Hope it's just an error of typing but you wrote my Zip 4200 instead of 34200. I would be saddened not to receive this fabulous artwork because of an erroneous zip code... :dunno

You should be fine. That was copied from the customs form I am given as a record. The actual address on the package is copied from the one you sent me so no worries. :1-1:

Haaaa... Thank you my friend! :duff
... If I understand correctly, we must blame the customs officers who can not read then?... Or maybe they had difficulty in reading again your writing "spidery scrawl"*? :lol

(*) It's a French expression but I'm really not convinced of the good translation... :monkey3

Can someone post a link to Mag's suit?

Ed its the toys2 suit. Looooooooooooooooooong sold out. Keep your eye on the fs section here. Maybe someone parts with his when he gets the Kato suit.

Haaaa... Thank you my friend! :duff
... If I understand correctly, we must blame the customs officers who can not read then?... Or maybe they had difficulty in reading again your writing "spidery scrawl"*? :lol

(*) It's a French expression but I'm really not convinced of the good translation... :monkey3

:lol No - I have to write each address by hand on a customs form at the post office but that section is not attached to the package - it is retained by the post office and a copy is given to me.

The part of the form attached to the package is info about the item and it's value.

The shipping address is printed from the info I was given. I just wrote it down wrong on the hand written form. Your postal carrier will never see it :wink1:

... Haha Thank you once again, Dean!

To improve my English (I know: there is work!), can you tell me if my translation was correct about "spidery scrawl"? (That's how we define an illegible writing in french. That's how you'd say?) :monkey3

To improve my English (I know: there is work!), can you tell me if my translation was correct about "spidery scrawl"? (That's how we define an illegible writing in french. That's how you'd say?) :monkey3

I've always been a fan of using 'Chicken Scratch'. :)

Can someone post a link to Mag's suit?

I'm really sorry that I don't have this for you, but I don't think it matters. They aren't available from the original seller anymore anyway. :(

25 more to go! man i cant wait! :p

Got my head today, thank you so much! Wonderful work Adam and Dean.

I'm really sorry that I don't have this for you, but I don't think it matters. They aren't available from the original seller anymore anyway. :(

Do you know of anywhere else I can maybe get it besides ebay?

:lol No - I have to write each address by hand on a customs form at the post office but that section is not attached to the package - it is retained by the post office and a copy is given to me.

The part of the form attached to the package is info about the item and it's value.

The shipping address is printed from the info I was given. I just wrote it down wrong on the hand written form. Your postal carrier will never see it :wink1:

Hi Creg,

Hv you got my PM for the sending address pls?:wave

I need it urgently for my coming project:pray:

I feel like I just had a photo shoot with Christian Bale....:panic:
(Stellar paintwork by Kuato.)

This is the single greatest 1:6 sculpt ever.

Back