Imaresqd1 Latest 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker WIP - NOT FOR SALE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted to wait until I received the sculpt from Adam before I updated, but how could I not share these :rock

72475_490976354295948_705984334_n_zpsef928fa5.jpg

45693_490976474295936_1858751790_n_zpsaf784c45.jpg

539207_490976557629261_592708024_n_zps497ce7b9.jpg

Absolutely incredible, man. Congratulations, Aaron! :hi5:

Looks pretty good...

I suggest this as the new thread's title:

Imaresqd1 Latest 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker WIP - SOLD

:lol

Not only is that the best joker I've ever seen, it's one of the best head sculpts I've seen of anyone. Truly remarkable. Congrats and enjoy the hell out of it.

Wanted to wait until I received the sculpt from Adam before I updated, but how could I not share these :rock

72475_490976354295948_705984334_n_zpsef928fa5.jpg

(...)​

Really nice :rock

I retired...

???

So Adam asked me to post this for him.

(...) This is NOT FOR SALE (...)

???

Looks pretty good...

I suggest this as the new thread's title:

Imaresqd1 Latest 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker WIP - SOLD

:lol

:lol I'm confused ...

To Adam (again) :wink1:

Somehow I hope you don't get scared off by all the sculpting requests, especially for Joker heads. :wink1:

Read your post some time ago, about why you didn't wanna do those anymore and I think one should respect this, without begging but please understand the pov of the admirers of your work, too.
One can say you're famous on this board and this is why you get more "welcome back" posts, than actual attention for the nice suit you plan, I understand that this probably sucks from your pov, right?

It's just that pics like this make it hard not to want one like this, you know:

We were in a short contact some time ago and I thought we had almost made it clear for this, then I didn't hear anything back, which disappointed me and I feared that something had happended to you, so I'm happy you're back but I'm still in this uncertain situation of "will I ever get one like this", you know? :( So I would be happy about a PM, even if it's a clear:

"No, there will never be any more Joker headsculpts of mine."

Last edited:
I believe Teddy's sculpt is different from the one shown at the start of this thread...

Really nice :rock

???

???

:lol I'm confused ...

To Adam (again) :wink1:

I believe Teddy's sculpt is different from the one shown at the start of this thread...

Ok, first I'd like to thank everyone here for ur kind compliments. Teddy commissioned a long time ago for the joker head, I'm just finishing up heads for people from a while ago. The pics void posted are different heads, and I am retired in terms of making heads available here as a run. However, I'm open to private commissions every now and then. PS: I am sick of the joker believe me, just finishing up a few before I can move on to other things. I finished a few licensed portraits, still confidential at this point, they are coming soon tho. I 'm also doing a commission of skyfall bond, I guess that's kinda new.

Ok, first I'd like to thank everyone here for ur kind compliments. Teddy commissioned a long time ago for the joker head, I'm just finishing up heads for people from a while ago. The pics void posted are different heads, and I am retired in terms of making heads available here as a run. However, I'm open to private commissions every now and then. PS: I am sick of the joker believe me, just finishing up a few before I can move on to other things. I finished a few licensed portraits, still confidential at this point, they are coming soon tho. I 'm also doing a commission of skyfall bond, I guess that's kinda new.

Okay, so finally after some months this is at least a concrete statement I can deal with to forget this, thanks.
Think it was not the nice way that you made an offer which I accepted and then you left me hanging without a comment, :dunno
wouldn't have been such an uncertain situation for me if you at least wrote me what you wrote now.

No bad feelings though.

Last edited:

Skyfall Bond :horror

Can't wait to see that :rock

That's the Joker sculpt I want. No reason to ever buy another. Ever.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Hmm if there is enough interest we can get a legendary sculptor to take a Joker commission for a small run... each sculpt may be close to $300 or so painted and all... be rest assured that itll be of the highest quality possible... I have been in talks about this for a long time and have been told that if there is enough serious interest it will happen...

Hmm if there is enough interest we can get a legendary sculptor to take a Joker commission for a small run... each sculpt may be close to $300 or so painted and all... be rest assured that itll be of the highest quality possible... I have been in talks about this for a long time and have been told that if there is enough serious interest it will happen...

What are you talking bout, theres always interest for Joker heads, if this thread is any indications. :lol

Just throw up an interest list and see for yourself, anyways, lets not derail it much further as a courtesy to Adam. :wave

i'm jokered out...but i am wondering who is "this" sculptor you speak of....LOL....but i am VERY excited that Adam just confirmed a skyfall 007!!!!...:)

Back