Imaresqd1 Latest 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker WIP - NOT FOR SALE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam is a great talent and I hate to say but can we see some sculpts that have not been done before. This whole Nolan Batman thing has been driven into the ground.

Adam is a great talent and I hate to say but can we see some sculpts that have not been done before. This whole Nolan Batman thing has been driven into the ground.

It's what he likes, though, and that last part is entirely subjective. To a lot of people, it might seem driven into the ground, but, clearly, to him, it's not.

8759e2e7jw1e23b3ghgl0j.jpg

8759e2e7jw1e23ulmbjjwj.jpg

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:
:thud:

I had an idea the other day, and I thought it was inconceivable, but I really don't think so, anymore. Adam still seems to love the Joker, and he's already done a significant amount of expressions. What if someone deconstructed Ledger's performance, frame by frame, and made a sculpt of each frame; each subtle tic, then, reinserted the reconstructed frames (featuring the 1/6th scale heads) into a cut of the film? It wouldn't even have to be just him, but you find the best Joker sculptors, painters, what have you; you divvy the film up into sections, and you do it as one big collaborative project.

One character would be easier to replace than all of the characters.:lol

I've actually thought of that myself :lol

Would be an insane project

Definitely doable, if nothing else is love to just replicate the interrogation scene

I had an idea the other day, and I thought it was inconceivable, but I really don't think so, anymore. Adam still seems to love the Joker, and he's already done a significant amount of expressions. What if someone deconstructed Ledger's performance, frame by frame, and made a sculpt of each frame; each subtle tic, then, reinserted the reconstructed frames (featuring the 1/6th scale heads) into a cut of the film? It wouldn't even have to be just him, but you find the best Joker sculptors, painters, what have you; you divvy the film up into sections, and you do it as one big collaborative project.

One character would be easier to replace than all of the characters.:lol

Or how about that animated batman movie where everyone had their own interpretion and style? That would be cool if there was some movie where all the different sculpts had their moment, but thats probably impossible since theyre all scattered

Wanted to wait until I received the sculpt from Adam before I updated, but how could I not share these :rock

72475_490976354295948_705984334_n_zpsef928fa5.jpg

45693_490976474295936_1858751790_n_zpsaf784c45.jpg

539207_490976557629261_592708024_n_zps497ce7b9.jpg

Back