Imaresqd1 Latest 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker WIP - NOT FOR SALE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................!

Not that it's any of your business, but yes that's perfectly fine with me. Last time I checked, this was a forum dedicated to high end FIGURES. At what point do we lose sight of what is going on and consider $300 for a toy okay but $1000&up for a custom too much?

I just got into this hobby because i've been fortunate enough to afford it. Don't single me out because I'm okay with paying for something that you're not.

And I don't mean to rub anyone the wrong way. I merely saw something that I liked and I expressed myself the same way many of you do. So, is that fine with you?

Chill out man I was taking the mickey out of you. Believe me there was once a time I would pay that for this sculpt. So I know where you are coming from.

:peace

Bale 2.0

8759e2e7gw1e4h93crxhpj20se0vwan3.jpg

8759e2e7gw1e48typ67bqj20cg0rktda.jpg

Best work I have seen to date.....would make a killing on sales. We need more talented artists out there!!!! Bale would be nice to offer.....best one I've seen.

Great Bale, I am not sure if it is better than inimimes. :dunno

I wish it was a thousand, try a few thousand for this Joker sculpt. :lol

Wow, this one blows everything out of the water. For some reason I never really saw bale in his previous attempt, looked very Graphic Novelish. (I know :lol)

But this one is spot on. :clap

Back