Head sculpture Inigo Gil Han Solo ESB Head Sculpt 2nd run. CLOSED (NOW SHIPPING)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys, I am the caster for Inigo and just to confirm this is currently just to gauge interest.

I have proposed to him that I manage all aspects of the run so as not to interfere with his busy schedule. I am still waiting for a reply but if I can approach him with some numbers we have far more chance of success.

Thanks

Pete

Hi Guys, I am the caster for Inigo and just to confirm this is currently just to gauge interest.

I have proposed to him that I manage all aspects of the run so as not to interfere with his busy schedule. I am still waiting for a reply but if I can approach him with some numbers we have far more chance of success.

Thanks

Pete
Thank you for the helping with this. Greatly appreciated <3

I can do the painting if anyones interested. You can check my work at IG hyde.studio. Ive done a han solo before
Thank you for offering your services. I don’t use IG. Do you have an FB? Or could you post some pics here in the forums? Thanks!

There is some news, Pete and Inigo are doing some talking back and forth. Nothing official yet, but we have a very good feeling about this.

Just an update, Everything looks good to go. We will begin taking payments as soon as this weekend and Pete will begin casting ths sculpts. I will update the main post with price and payment details once we have them.

Last edited:
Back