INIGOU Indy 1/6 scale head sculpt - 2nd Run. CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an extra one of these if anybody wants it. The brim had a little break/crease that I fixed and sanded down as seen in the pictures. It should look fine painted, though. Just let me know if you want it. Thanks!

hat1.jpg
hat2.jpg

How long do these take to ship? Mine says it shipped early november but I still have not received it. The tracking site is in spanish so I'm not sure what it says. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

How long do these take to ship? Mine says it shipped early november but I still have not received it. The tracking site is in spanish so I'm not sure what it says. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hi,

it says is in transit and it was sent to USA on November 11th. Normally certified mail takes 12-22 business days plus customs.
Maybe is taking longer due to the holidays. Please be patient it was sent and hopefully during this week you'll see it...

Detalle del Envío

Número de Envío : RR723046217CR
No de Id de Origen : X
Fecha Recepción: 11/10/2015 1:10:55 PM
Recibido por:
Tipo de Servicio : CERTIFICADOS

Regresar

Fecha Evento Hecho por
2015-11-10 13:11:40 Admitido ZONA FRANCA
2015-11-10 15:02:51 Enviado al Centro de Proceso en Zapote para su Encaminamiento ZONA FRANCA
2015-11-11 08:48:08 Llegada a la oficina de cambio CTP CERTIFICADOS
2015-11-11 15:13:00.0000000 Salida del Pais hacia ESTADOS UNIDOS Centro de Proceso en Zapote

Great, thanks for the reply! I look forward to seeing Indy that actually looks like harrison ford! :yess:

Thanks for the update. Mine has been in transit for about three weeks, so I'm eagerly awaiting its arrival.

I received my head yesterday, the tracking from the Correos site hasn't updated in a few weeks. It appears that once it leaves Costa Rica the tracking just stops, so if anyone else is still waiting it will likely just show up one day.

I received my head yesterday, the tracking from the Correos site hasn't updated in a few weeks. It appears that once it leaves Costa Rica the tracking just stops, so if anyone else is still waiting it will likely just show up one day.

Thanks for the heads up, tracking on mine hasn't moved since the start of November.

Back