INIGOU Indy 1/6 scale head sculpt - 2nd Run. CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What will the time be between batches?

5 days....Maybe less. Tonight I will finish packing batch 1, then send them all Thursday or Friday....
Next week, batch 2 will ship on Wednesday.... and 3 and 4 hopefully the same week.... I am trying to do this as quickly as possible.
Please be patient.....

Any questions feel free to PM me...

Regards....

Main post updated with tracking numbers...
They are being sent via certified mail service, they are traceable after 2 days.

USA, CANADA: 7-15 business days (plus your country's customs)
Rest of the world: 15-25 (plus your country's customs)

Please be patient.

The Rest of batch one will ship tomorrow.

Thanks,

Hi emerald sir!

Hope you have sent the JD sculpts to his new address / he has changed his workshop a month or two ago and hence checking!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

I sent several heads to JD as requested to the address given below:
"JD KIM Painter: (Ei-dong, 206 ho. Makepop) 376, Gwangdeok 1-ro, Sangrok-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea Post code : 426-863
Phone : 010 4630 5636"

If this is not his current address, please make sure he's aware, I can't do anything at this point...
Also. if the heads are not deliver, they will send the box back to me. I can send it again but shipping needs to be paid again (not fault, I didn't know he moved to another place), please contact him....

All users that wanted me to send the head to an specific painter please check the tracking numbers on the 1st page and make sure you tell the painters the heads are on their way....

Also how many heads have been shipped to him - cause he is asking for exact numbers.

I sent several heads to JD as requested to the address given below:
"JD KIM Painter: (Ei-dong, 206 ho. Makepop) 376, Gwangdeok 1-ro, Sangrok-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea Post code : 426-863
Phone : 010 4630 5636"

If this is not his current address, please make sure he's aware, I can't do anything at this point...
Also. if the heads are not deliver, they will send the box back to me. I can send it again but shipping needs to be paid again (not fault, I didn't know he moved to another place), please contact him....

All users that wanted me to send the head to an specific painter please check the tracking numbers on the 1st page and make sure you tell the painters the heads are on their way....

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

Tracking/references numbers added to each username on the list. Please verify and contact the painter if requested to send your sculpt to one.

The following users haven't paid the shipping. Please proceed with the payment and add your full name, board name and mailing address. Subject "Indy Head"

3. PopCultKid x2
9. Chilipep66 x1
31. Damian x1
34. mightyq x3
42. calvin2838 x1

Shipping next week:

46. K1LLJOY
50 - Calvin Duong

Thank you all

Back