INIGOU Indy 1/6 scale head sculpt - 2nd Run. CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings,

The Indy heads will arrive next week, the caster already shipped out the package. I will let you all know when the heads are sent out to the painters or to you.
Tracking number will be PM to each of you.

Regards,

Hi and good morning,

The users highlighted in red, please contact me, you can now pay the shipping. Don't forget to add your full mailing address, board name and full name, please.

Kind regards,

Hi and good morning,

The users highlighted in red, please contact me, you can now pay the shipping. Don't forget to add your full mailing address, board name and full name, please.

Kind regards,

Hi dude,

I have already paid everything some time ago and said it should go to jd kim, but my name doesn't say paid?

Can you look into it?

Best,

Robert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this head sculpt painted by J D Kim. I am looking to trade it for the MJ Choi sculpt painted by MJ as well. If you are interested in this trade then please send me a private message :duff

I am looking for someone to do a custom paint on my Inigou head. Does anyone know of some painters that are taking new work?

Anybody have a dx05 fedora and /or whip they'd be willing to part with? PM me.

Still packing the sculpts.... And will continue during the night (FYI, I work from 7 to 5 pm). I wish I could do it faster, but I want to make sure they are sent safely..
1st batch will go out this week and tracking numbers will be uploaded on the 1 page. Thank you for your patience..

Still packing the sculpts.... And will continue during the night (FYI, I work from 7 to 5 pm). I wish I could do it faster, but I want to make sure they are sent safely..
1st batch will go out this week and tracking numbers will be uploaded on the 1 page. Thank you for your patience..

Thanks bud!!

Back