Items for your predator.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oscar c.v.

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
Hi guys, now I show different skulls that I have for to complement your predator.
Are four skulls: human, alien, predator and horse to enrich the environment of a Predator. You can put it as a base or like trophies, as you like (is only an idea, hehe).
if you buy three (same or different), the shipping is free (worldwide).
The costs are:
Human - $ 15 (U.S. dollars) + $ 5 for shipping
Predator - $ 30 + $ 5 for shipping
Alien - $ 40 + $ 5 for shipping
any questions or comments send me a pm or write to the post.
Greetings.
Oscar.

Oscar will these come painted? Also what is the price on the horse skull?

Features:
Number of kit pieces: 2 pieces
Dimensions of the figure (Assembled): 9.5 cm. large
Price: $40 Shipping included (Worldwide)

Hi guys, I was thinking that in earlier year, all are short of money, hehe! (I included), is for this reason that I decided to make some discounts on original prices.
The new costs are:
Human - $ 12 (U.S. dollars) + $ 5 for shipping
Horse - $ 25 + $ 5 for shipping
Predator - $ 25 + $ 5 for shipping
Alien - $ 35 + $ 5 for shipping
Any questions or comments send me a pm or write to the post.
Greetings.
Oscar.

Last edited:
I love your work oscar , you web site has a lot of cool stuff going on.I was still floating around looking for ideas ,

Greetings guys, I'm back after a rest, ready to answer all your questions and talk a while.

Laz93RX7, I review your message and I send you a reply with the information that you ask me.

Thanks for your comment zuckuss77, I'm glad you liked the blog. Can I ask you what figure you like more?

Guys, no problem in shipping or the amount, I send worldwide and I have available all the skulls in the two verciones: like bone or crystal.

Greetings guys, I'm back after a rest, ready to answer all your questions and talk a while.

Laz93RX7, I review your message and I send you a reply with the information that you ask me.

Thanks for your comment zuckuss77, I'm glad you liked the blog. Can I ask you what figure you like more?

Guys, no problem in shipping or the amount, I send worldwide and I have available all the skulls in the two verciones: like bone or crystal.

Not sure of my favorite theres to many different sculpt's.It very hard to tell how talented someone is until you look at all the work done.I am surfing sculpter's for idea's and your's was very amazing.Bravo oscar !!!!!

I assume the scale is 1/6..

if so I'm very interested, can you send me a PM for nett price + shipping of 1 horse, 1 alien and 1 predator trophy to Jakarta, Indonesia (all painted) thanks.

please PM me pricing for an alien skull trophy (painted)....shipping would be to Seattle, WA USA

Hello Eterniandreams!
How are you? I´m fine.
I sent you a pm, check it please.
Oscar.

Back