Jackie Chan 1/6 head by Rocco

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vik2001

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ive asked Rocco who does great jobs to do a 80s Jackie Chan sculpt. Last time a quite few people were interested, so this time we going to make it happen for sure. Need at least 10 people to get this started.

Price is $72 plus $7 US shipping or $24 outside the US. Rocco will deal with payments and posting the sculpt.
Register your interest here......

Sample pics based on Jackie from the 80s. Looking to create a universal sculpt that will work for films such as Snake in the Eagles Shadow, Drunken Master, Project A, Police Story

jackie 1.jpg
chan3.jpg
jackie 2.jpg
jackchan4.jpg
FB_IMG_1470221585177.jpg

Interest List:
1. Vik2001
2. Vik2001
3. Gogul1
4. UlliPekka
5. Wilcofan99
6. Kojirex20
7. Sirdoctor
8. Shuzilow
9. Chubbyman
10. Chubbyman

Last edited:
Interested.

Why a decent early chan head has never been done I dont know. I have 4 different ones and the best likeness is the smiling scuplt that came out a while back

Yea agreed. No decent jackie chan heads about anywhere. Hoping this will be the best out there. Should work with a enterbay rm5 body well or a hot toys slim/medium muscle body

We have 10 people now to start this. Can i ask everyone whos interested to send half the deposit $36 to Rocco the sculptor directly. Then once its completed you have to send the remaining deposit and shipping charges to him.
Update on here and i will update this list to whos paid deposits for this to begin.

So whats happening with this project? Personally, im not handing money over without some prototype or visual aid and since the lack of any info, im guessing this project is dead?

I'm definitely interested! Is this still happening?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back