[INTEREST THREAT] 1/6 Achilles headsculpt by Rocco

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
0AF7FB39-6771-467E-9125-C4E63D7A2C97.jpeg5390F567-1713-47BA-A3D1-E9404FCF55CA.jpeg

Hello fellow collectors, I’m Califa in SSF and I open this interest thread in order to gather people interested in getting a 1/6 Achilles headsculpt (Brad Pitt in Troy).

The headsculpt will be Bald & neckless version, as this could achieve a more accurate representation of Achilles, using a phicen m33 body.

The initial idea would be to choose a neutral gesture, characteristic of Brad Pitt, so that the sculpted could be used according to the interest of each one. In this way, although the main idea is to achieve Achilles headsculpt, having chosen the "Bald version" option, it would also make it possible to use the headsculpt for the characterization of characters played by Brad Pitt, such as Joe Black or Tristan.

3 possibilities x 1 sculpted = Achilles/Joe Black/Tristan.

For this project I have contacted a great sculptor, Rocco Tartamella, who is willing to do this work.

However, to start the project we have to gather between 15 and 25 people interested in it.

The prices that Rocco has given me for 1/6 Achilles headsculpt if we got 25 interested (it could increase slightly if we do not exceed the number of 15):

Price: 72 $ x 1 headsculpt (unpainted, bald & neckless)

Shipping: 8 $ (US) or 35 $ (outside US).

Once the interested persons have gathered, I will contact Rocco Tartamella to specify the form of payment and start the creative process.

Next I put the interested list, which I will update as the interest for each one of you in the comments. The order of the request will be respected until the number of 25 copies is reached.

Interested (Limited run 15-25 headsculpts):

1. David (x2 headsculpts)
2. Jbeltram4 (x1 headsculpt)
3. Elgreco (x1 headsculpt)
4. blade016 (x1 headsculpt)
5. Julie250 (x1 headsculpt)
6. dreadblues (x1 headsculpt)
7. mstradford (x1 headsculpt)
-

Thanks for your attention!

Last edited:
Do you have any intention to make a hair-shaped version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have any intention to make a hair-shaped version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s not the main reason for this interest threat, although if we gather enough interested, I could ask Rocco about the possibility of offering 2 optional versions (bald & sculpted hair)

Back