[JNIX] Indy head sculpt - Taking orders!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 95% sure I'll be getting at least one painted, hatted head. But, no reason to rush it, so we'll see how the sculpt turns out. Unhatted version looks really good!

As Jnix wrote , painted version will be shown maybe only after cut off date...

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

As Jnix wrote , painted version will be shown maybe only after cut off date...

Really? That's strange. I was thinking of buying the painted sculpt, but really want to see it first.

Really? That's strange. I was thinking of buying the painted sculpt, but really want to see it first.
Hello guys,

Hatted version will be shown next week before the cut off date as I am now working on. Head will be fit the DX05 body of course.

I will paint it as soon as casting is arrived. however, not sure it would be shown before the cut off date. Just i would like make sure how many castings I need before sending the head sculpt to caster as no more producing after first casting this time. Thanks for your support as always [emoji4]

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Hello guys, painted version of normal head sculpt will be shown early next week. Hatted sculpt will be done next week as well and I will paint it as soon as it`s casted so hopefully finish painting of hatted version before cut off. Thanks ;)

Back