[Jnix] What would you like me to head sculpt for next?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was an outspoken and frustrated critic of this sculpt from HT from the moment it was shown. I have to admit its grown on me quite a bit. You can find the likeness if you work at it, but I think that's the point. The reason we all hand over so much cash for these figures is so that the likeness requires no work at all. That's been a heavy lift for HT lately...

For Ben we need a Trevor Grove level sculpt (no problem for Jnix), and a beautiful custom paint up (child's play for Jnix). Something like this:

image.jpeg

Last edited:
This thread makes no sense ha!

There are tons of Jones and some bloody good star wars sculpt why? How about something else? Something fresh!
Hot toys has a solid Kenobi and Ingio has a ton of awesome jones sculpts :rotfl

Totally understand the older sculpts as personally I hate the old PVC hot toys sculpts but some of these have been done by amazing artist. :dunno

Give us something fresh! :pray:

This thread makes no sense ha!

There are tons of Jones and some bloody good star wars sculpt why? How about something else? Something fresh!
Hot toys has a solid Kenobi and Ingio has a ton of awesome jones sculpts :rotfl

Totally understand the older sculpts as personally I hate the old PVC hot toys sculpts but some of these have been done by amazing artist. :dunno

Give us something fresh! :pray:

Read the previous posts - the Ben sculpt isn't good. Like you, people are allowed an opinion. And, like me, most hope Jnix will be around long enough to cover a lot of wants and needs. I'm not bothered about more Harrison Ford sculpts either, but that's what people seem to want, so fair play to them and I can respect that.

You're saying there's nothing "fresh", so what's your suggestion? I'd be up for backing most ideas if Jnix is doing them.

Indiana Jones, from Raiders of the lost ark.IMG_2051.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back