[Jnix] What would you like me to head sculpt for next?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree with Indy having been done to death - that said, the definitive Raiders Indy would be awesome to see from Jnix. The last word on Indy sculpts. He could possibly adapt his Han Solo sculpt?

Having said that – an Ep IV Ben Kenobi would be great too!

We've got two companies producing Ghostbusters figures and so far neither of them has shown a convincing Bill Murray sculpt.

Indie-science-update.jpg

I hope he does non star wars related...

I'm hoping he'll do Ben first then do the variety people are craving. After all, I doubt he'll just do one more sculpt and then no more. Hopefully, he'll be around for a while to come.

Am i silly to ask why people are asking for ben? I thought the hot toys one was pretty accurate? Then again, i'm not a hardcore SW fan so please do prove me wrong haha

Am i silly to ask why people are asking for ben? I thought the hot toys one was pretty accurate? Then again, i'm not a hardcore SW fan so please do prove me wrong haha

I'm not a fan of the HT Old Ben - and I know Jnix would smash it, if he takes it on. Would love to replace the sculpt on mine. Plus, that would mean Jnix has done three of the big SW characters. That with the new Yunsil Leia dress, what a set!

Back